26 (end)

Today is the day.

"Soobin hurry up our future daughter will think we won't show up" Kai said, running up and down the hallway.

"Normally it's you who takes years getting ready but I'm just so nervous." Soobin said while walking out of the restroom.

"Ooo finally and you look so handsome." Kai said, leaning in and kissing soobin gently.

"And you look gorgeous baby." Soobin said, lifting Kai up and sitting him on the counter. "Okay I love you but we have to go now." Kai said, scolding the older one.

"Right." Soobin scratched the back of his head a little bit out of nervousness because he had almost forgotten all the plans because he was distracted by hueningkai.

It was easy to tell that the both of them was nervous but definitely excited to adopt their daughter. The reason they picked to adopt before marriage is because they thought it would be cute to ask her to be the flower girl.

This is the moment they both have been dreaming for other than the wedding and as nervous as Kai could ever be he was grateful for soobin and the people surrounding him including yeonjun.

Yes yeonjun and Kai had issues.. well not really Kai but mainly yeonjun but even past all of that they became great friends and he never goes a day without thanking the boy for forgiving him since Kai did put yeonjun through hell but he's not the only one at fault.

Soobin and yeonjun are now good friends but he's a lot closer with Kai then soobin but that's only because he hangs out with him more and feels more like he can be open with him without being judged.

They have finally arrived to the destination where they would meet their child. Kai was almost in tears and soobin held his hand rubbing his thumb on the back of the boys soft hand.

"It's gonna be okay" soobin said, reassuring him and kai smiled and kissed soobin's cheek.

"Let's go meet her"

(A/n: okay let's be real I don't know how this works and I tried my best to think of an idea for the wedding and can't do it so I'm sorry and I'll use pictures instead. 😅)

_____________________

(The daughter)
Name: Lena

(The daughter)Name: Lena

_____________________

"Soobin she's so cute look at her oh my god" Kai said, pinching the little girls cheeks.

"I agree Kai but we should probably get all the paper work signed so we can take her home with us." Kai nodded, agreeing with soobin.

Soobin walked over to the little girl who was clinging onto hueningkai's arm. He picked the little girl up and walked over to the desk, sitting the girl on his lap while he and Kai got the paper work done.