17

Hueningkai's pov

It's 9 am and I planned on apologizing to sunoo but I'm not sure if he'll even let me.

After I got ready I texted sunoo and asked him to meet me at the cafe but he hasn't texted me back and I'm afraid he doesn't wanna talk to me.

I not only broke up with his friend but I messed something they could have had up so I really need to apologize I've caused so much drama and I'm trying to fix it but I can't because he isn't answering.

While I was waiting on sunoo to text me back I received a message thinking it was sunoo but instead I received a text from soobin. I definitely didn't expect him to be the one to text me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soobin: have you already apologized to sunoo?

Hueningkai: no I'm just waiting on him to respond, have you?

Soobin: not yet I'm waiting until they are together so I can apologize to my brother and yeonjun.

Hueningkai: okay well sunoo responded so I'll talk to you later?

Soobin: okay yeah I'll tell you if I even did it😹

Hueningkai: okie dokie byeee

Soobin: bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got ready I made my way to the cafe.

Sunoo's pov

When I woke up I seen that Kai had texted me but I didn't think to answer it at the moment I mean after all he did hurt me and my best friend and I'm sure many other people.

After I got dressed I decided to just see what he had to say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hueningkai: hey sunoo I know what I've done was wrong and I want to make it up to you guys but for now can me and you talk at *inserts location,* I get it if you don't respond or want to come at all but I hope I get the chance to fix my mistakes.

Sunoo: uhm I mean I guess but you better not waist my time or hurt my friend again got it?

Hueningkai: okay okay I won't I didn't mean to hurt heeseung in the first place I just wasn't thinking right and again I'm sorry for that.

Sunoo: mhm let's just meet up and get this over with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I showed up to the cafe I straight away seen him and he noticed me too because he waved at me🙄 anygays.

"What did you need and DONT waist my time I could be shopping right now"

"Okay I'm just going to jump right into this. You see sunoo I didn't mean to hurt your friend I actually did care about him and I still do, but I guess I just didn't realize I was hurting him because I was just jealous of what soobin and yeonjun had and after what happened between you and yeonjun I realized non of this would have happened but it did and it's my fault but soobin is at fault too because he went along with it. Yeonjun shouldn't have yelled at you but instead he should have took it out on me and soobin I mean soobin was apart of y'all's plan and he didn't tell you he was in a relationship and he was wrong for that but please can you forgive me I promise I won't make these mistakes again and I'm definitely not chasing after a boy that's off the market" Hueningkai said making us both laugh.

"Okay fine I'll forgive you but trust me this is your last chance" I said hugging him

"Thank you sunoo"

"Yeah yeah now let's go shopping" I said dragging him out of the cafe.

Later that day (yeonhyuk focus)

"Minhyuk hurry before the movie starts" yeonjun says while getting minhyuk to hurry with the popcorn.

"I'm being as fast as I can junnie" minhyuk said making yeonjun blush at the nickname he used.

A few minutes had past and minhyuk had received 2 calls from his brother, soobin.

"Who is calling you?" Yeonjun said in a frustrated tone.

"It's soobin, he keeps calling me and it's pissing me off" minhyuk said while turning his phone on silent. They continued to watch the movie even though they both really wanted to know what soobin had to say.

But they wouldn't speak up and say it.

After the movie they both walked out but at that moment soobin called again.

"Yeonjun take the keys and go to the car I'm gonna see what he wants." Minhyuk said walking away from yeonjun.

On call:
Soobin: hello?
Minhyuk: what could you possibly want soobin?
Soobin: I want to meet up with you and yeonjun, I want to apologize because it's the right thing to do after I messed him over and got into a argument with my own brother.
Minhyuk: yeonjun won't like this one bit soobin, he doesn't want to talk to you.
Soobin: I just want the chance to apologize or I will have to live with the fact that I did something wrong and didn't fix it.
Minhyuk: okay fine come home and we can talk.
Soobin: okay I'll be on my way now bye minhyuk.
Minhyuk: bye soobin

Once I arrived home I walked into the living room and seen yeonjun and minhyuk looking at me like they wanted to rip my head off.

"What do you want soobin?" Yeonjun said with almost no emotion, "listen yeonjun I'm sorry for everything I did I'm messed up for it but I can't keep going knowing I haven't apologized for what I did wrong and you don't have to forgive me I wouldn't forgive me either but I really needed to say sorry." I said in one breath.

"Okay and I don't forgive you now leave" yeonjun said pointing at the door. "I live here I don't have to leave" I said because he has the audacity to tell me to leave my family's home.

"Well I'd appreciate it if you would leave bc I don't want to see your face" yeonjun said standing up, going to the bathroom. "Okay? Anyways I just needed to apologize because I messed up in many different ways so I'll leave now" I said walking away.

Well that didn't go as expected, I said to myself.

I texted hueningkai and told him to meet me at the beach for a walk or something because we needed to talk.

At the beach

"So how did it go" Kai asked looking at me. "Well.. it didn't end how I wanted it to, he told me off and said he didn't want to see my face and that he doesn't forgive me but I understand" I said laughing a bit.

"Honestly I can't believe we got ourselves in this situation" he said looking down at his feet. "We're messed up" i said sitting down in the sand. "We are but I want to change and do better" Kai said while sitting next to me."same" i said looking at him.

"Let's start over" he said looking back at me.