8

Warning: smut
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soobin's pov

I was sitting in my room when I heard Hueningkai knocking on my door,"Come in" I said. "Hey Soobin I have a question" he said while sitting on the edge of my bed. "Yeah" I said and he paused and started fiddling with his fingers, "uh can we maybe cuddle it's okay if you don-" I chuckled and said "yes kai we can cuddle" and I pulled him into my embrace, and it was a comfortable silence. "I'm so sorry for what I did bin" Hueningkai said while I was rubbing up and down his back.

"I said it's okay kai, I forgive you, you don't have to keep saying sorry" I said hoping he'll understand. " I know but I've done so many things wrong and I feel terrible about it because you really was trying to be good for yeonjun and I took advantage of that" "I said I would fix things and even if me and yeonjun break up at least I'm not lying to him anymore" I said thinking about what if yeonjun did break up with me.

After a few minutes Hueningkai looked up at me and into my eyes we both then leaned and our lips met one another, moving in sync. Breathless, we pulled apart, and stared into each other's eyes. "Why are you doing this to me" I said, and I couldn't help myself but lean In and connect our lips again. I then pulled him into a straddling position making sure not to break the kiss.

No ones pov

As Hueningkai and Soobin was having there headed make out session Soobin can feel Hueningkai grinding down onto his member, pressing his ass against it and he felt his breath hitch.

Hueningkai then leaned down and bit soobin's lip and picked up the intensity of his movements. Hueningkai then pulled soobin's shirt off tracing his abs and leaning down sucking onto soobin's soft skin, soobin's eyes nearly rolled to the back of his head.

Hueningkai slipped his hands between soobin's legs, massaging his member through his sweats. "Can I fix this?" Hueningkai asked. "Please" soobin said whining because of his painfully hard member. Hueningkai then leaned down placing wet kisses down soobin's body then grabbed Soobin's member through his pants stroking it painfully slow "Kai please" he said bucking his hips forward.

Hueningkai then settled between his legs, Hueningkai grabbed soobin's pants and underwear, and eased him out of it and wrapped his mouth around the head of soobin's member but then Hueningkai moaned, and taking him deeper into his mouth making soobin's moans louder, turning him on more

Soobin tried to keep his hips down but he ended up thrusting into Hueningkai's mouth making Hueningkai moan around his member for the second time, "mmmh Kai I'm gonna c-cum" making Hueningkai press his tongue against the sensitive underside of his member, underneath the head, making soobin's toes curl and he can feel a knot in his stomach, back arched, Hueningkai swallowing all of soobin's cum and licked his lips clean while looking up at Soobin with needy eyes.

Soobin pulled Hueningkai up and kissed him passionately, he let his hand wonder down Hueningkai's body making Hueningkai moan. He didn't wait any longer and he slipped his hands into Hueningkai's underwear wrapping his hands around Hueningkai's aching member the tip was already leaking precun and Hueningkai was moving his hips fucking himself into soobin's hands. Soobin then fastened his pace making Hueningkai jolt forward moaning loudly and Soobin loved how much power he seemed to have over Hueningkai.

Soobin then pressed his thumb against Hueningkai's slit then let the rest of his fingers wrap around the head to collect the precum then proceeded to jerk him off. Hueningkai's hips were moving in sync with soobin's hands moaning loudly when he felt himself getting to the edge his nails then dug into soobin's shoulders then finally his body tensed up, eyes rolling to the back of his head. He then continued to fuck himself into soobin's hand riding out his orgasm then collapsed onto Soobin. Soobin then lifted Hueningkai's chin pressing there lips together moving in sync but they froze when they heard...

"Soobin have you seen Hueningkai I- Kai what the fuck".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been uploading I've been really busy -_-