11

"SOOBIN WHAT THE FUCK" i looked over to see my boyfriend with two Starbucks drinks and a flower in his hand. "Baby I-" "you don't have to explain I've seen enough to understand" he said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"But why? Why did you think it was okay to cheat on me?" I couldn't say anything because Sunoo said something instead "okay what the fuck is going on" "are you stupid or something" Yeonjun said throwing the drinks in the floor as he jumps onto Sunoo attacking him "stop get off of me" then Heeseung and Hueningkai came in "what the hell is going on here" Heeseung said pulling yeonjun off of Sunoo.

"He was kissing my boyfriend" Yeonjun said fixing his hair. "What?" Hueningkai and Heeseung said while Heeseung was sitting the crying boy on his lap hugging him.

"I swear I didn't know he was your boyfriend all I know is he wanted me to be his fake boyfriend so we could split Heeseung and Hueningkai up"
"Sunoo why would you want to do that your my best friend shouldn't you be happy for me" Heeseung said standing up placing Sunoo back on the bed.

"I wanted to be happy but I can't be happy when I'm in love with you seungie, it's not that easy" "HUH!!!" Hueningkai said with his mouth open and his eyes widened.

"It still doesn't give him a right to kiss my fucking boyfriend" Yeonjun said throwing the drink at Sunoo "will you stop throwing shit at me, for the last time I didn't fucking know he had a boyfriend or I wouldn't have agreed to making the plan with him" Sunoo said while picking up the cup Yeonjun had just thrown.

"I don't care you stay away from what's not yours you stupid freak I mean look at you not even Heeseung wants you" Yeonjun said making Sunoo cry. "YEONJUN WHAT THE HELL" I said pushing him on the floor.

"He put his dirty lips on what wasn't his" he said looking up at me "I don't fucking care about that what I care about it how you can fucking hurt him when it's not even his fault it's mine I cheated on you so this has nothing to do with him so instead of going off on him go off on me" I said with anger then it became silent for a minute.

"Um Sunoo" Yeonjun said standing up and walking to him. "Yeah" he said back while Heeseung was cleaning the drink off of him. "I'm sorry for blaming you I was just mad and I know I shouldn't have took my anger out on you and for you Soobin" he said looking over at me.

"Let's break up" was all I heard before he walked out with the flower he had brought me before the fight.

"Are you okay Soobin?" Sunoo asked walking over to me.

"I'm fine" I said with tears threatening to fall.

"I know I should be mad at you for not telling me but I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to" Sunoo said hugging.

"It's my fault I deserved that I cheated on him multiple times and I don't deserve your comfort I don't deserve anything I hurt someone who didn't deserve this." I said and the tears started rolling down my cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn...😅
Sorry it's a short chapter I'm just lazy and don't feel like writing a lot.