13

Yeonjun's pov

It's been a week since me and Soobin broke up and I miss him so much but I know not to take him back.

Ive been down in the dumps so I decided to invite my friends over tonight because they always make me feel better when I need it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bratz💘💟

Me:
guys y'all should like come over

Beomgyu: okay I will, how are you feeling junnie

Me:
Could be better :(

Jake: oh so how badly I wanna throat punch him

Jungwon: and his best friend jay, he makes me so damn mad

Me: wait wonie why are you even talking to jay?

Jungwon: I- guyssss leave me alone I swear it's nothing like y'all think

Jake: yeah right

Beomgyu: does our dear friend have a crush on the fuck boy

Me: spill the tea sis

Jungwon: okay but let's wait till we get to Yeonjun's place

Jake: fimeee

Beomgyu: I also have tea

Jake: me too

Jungwon: junnie your being silent and it's telling us something

Me:
What kinda of tea could I possibly have

Jake: I don't know you was the one being silent when we said we have 'tea'

Me: bye guys🙄

Jungwon: bye bae 🥱

Jake: byeeee~

Beomgyu: bye hoe😌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day

After the boys arrived we baked cookies and huddled up on my bed.

"Okay so jungwon you go first" Jake said, "okay well let's just say I've been talking to jay but the problem here is he has hoes and I'm not for that oh and he wants to talk to me more and he said if we vibe then he'll drop his hoes like whaaaaat."

"He's a fuck boy I doubt you'll be his only bae" I said rolling my eyes. "Wow now my mood is ruined"

"I just don't want you to go through the same thing I did wonie" I said holding his hand. "Okay now Jake spill the tea" jungwon said, changing the topic.

"okay soooooo" "hurry up Jake spill it" Jake rolled his eyes, "SUNGHOON ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE" Jake yelled making us all scream from the news.

"Y'all would make such a cute couple" beomgyu said giggling. "Okay okay enough about me how about you spill the tea beomgyu.

"Fine okay so taehyun confessed and said he likes me but and now we are in the talking stage"  "purr" me and jungwon said at the same time while Jake is eating the cookies.

"Okay so Yeonjun you need some love in your life soooooo we decided we should hook you up with someone" beomgyu said. "Guyssss I think I'm catching feelings for soobin's brother" I said making Jake choke on his cookie and making jungwon gag. "Wait for real" beomgyu said.

"Since when" jungwon asked, "well the past three days me and him have been with each other non stop and he's been here for me since me and Soobin broke up and I started to develop feelings for him" I said, "I'm honestly not surprised" beomgyu said making me shocked.

"Wait how could you tell?" I asked.

"Well you always go to him when you need someone, he's always flirting in your comments, he's your Lock Screen, I seen y'all holding hands the other day at the park".

"Oh haha I didn't think it was that obvious" I said nervously.

Beomgyu's pov

It's now night time and I'm pretty sure everyone is asleep and I haven't talk to taehyun since I arrived here so I took this as my chance to talk to him before I go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:
Hi!!!

Tae💘: hello beomie

Me: whatcha doinnnn

Tae💘: I was getting ready for bed because I have to wake up early tomorrow

Me: oh:( um you can go to sleep I don't want you stay up late then.

Tae💘: kk goodnight beomie😘

Me: goodnight🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I keep forgetting to write I'm so sorry😅