9

No one pov

"Heeseung" Hueningkai said with his voice cracking "drop it kai I know what I seen" Soobin stayed silent "Heeseung I'm sorry we got carried away when we was talking this wasn't supposed to happen I swear" "how am I supposed to believe you won't start sleeping with your fucking roommate who has a boyfriend which if you didn't know that's cheating you fucking idiot and, he deserves to know but I won't say anything because of Hueningkai".

Heeseung turned around and walked away leaving Hueningkai almost in tears. "Kai are you okay?" "I'm fine.. I think" soobin raised up and tried to comfort the boy but he only pushed him away and left the room leaving Soobin alone.

(Time skip two weeks)

Hueningkai's pov

It's been two weeks since me and Heeseung last talked and today I want to fix things with Heeseung I should be getting over Soobin so he can have Yeonjun like he wanted so he planned on texting heeseung after his class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyuka💟🤍: hey Heeseung can you come to my dorm we need to talk please.

Seungie❣️:  fine.

Hyuka💟🤍: thank u<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones pov

After Heeseung made it to Hueningkai's dorm they both sat on Hueningkai's bed "Heeseung I'm so sorry about messing with Soobin we got carried away but I promise I won't do it again I really like you and me and him was upset at each other and then things happened but I know I messed up and I want to make up for it so please forgive me seungie." Heeseung sighed, "Hueningkai you swear you won't mess things up again?" "I promise" Heeseung looked up at him, " I said swear" "I swear" and with that Heeseung kissed him softly, "I forgive you hyukai" and the rest of the night they cuddled until Heeseung had to leave.

The next day Soobin was sitting on the couch on his phone but Hueningkai caught his attention. "Hey Soobin I won't be back at the dorm until later tonight." Soobin looked up curious of why and Hueningkai understood "Heeseung invited me out" Soobin signed "y'all made up?" Hueningkai nodded "ah okay have fun".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soobin's pov

After Hueningkai left i decided to invite taehyun, sunghoon and jay over because I didn't have any plans and they didn't either "bro what's going on with you and Yeonjun?" Sunghoon asked. "Nothing we have been distant because he needs to focus on studying although he wants to hang out" "or is it because you wanna hang out with Hueningkai" jay asked in a teasing manner "jay shut the fuck up" I said and hit his arm. (A/n: are you lying?)

But jay was right but now I'm just confused Hueningkai was confusing me and messing with my feelings but for some reason I still want to try winning his heart.

"Hello Soobin are you even listening?" Taehyun said snapping me out of my thoughts, "oh uh no what did you say?" Taehyun sighed "I said I promised to help Beomgyu study so I'ma leave now" "oh okay bye taehyun" I said waving at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip three weeks)
No ones pov

It's been three weeks since Soobin and Hueningkai talked and 6 days since Hueningkai has been at the dorms but Soobin knows he's okay because he's been going to classes but sadly it was with Heeseung.

Soobin hasn't been active like usual he thinks there's something going on between Heeseung and Hueningkai but he doesn't like thinking about it so instead he's been studying but today he decided he's gonna go on a date with yeonjun because he's been texting Soobin begging him to hang out and Soobin gave in because he isn't busy and Hueningkai doesn't seem to want to be around Soobin and he doesn't know why.

Soobin's pov

As soon as I arrived at Yeonjun's dorm he jumped into my arms kissing me all over my face and it caught me by surprise but I was able to keep balance "binnie I missed you" Yeonjun said jumping down and intertwining our hands together "I missed you too" Yeonjun looked at me and sighed "you've been so distant but why?" "Baby I've told you that you need to focus on studying" "that shouldn't stop us from hanging out or at least sometimes you could think about hanging out with me so I can have a break" he said pouting "okay we can hang out more often so stop pouting you look funny" I said laughing "I do not you meanie" he said smacking my arm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we got back from the beach date I dropped him off and walked to the dorm but as expected Hueningkai wasn't there meaning he was with Heeseung again so I laid on my bed thinking about what I should do about my feelings for Hueningkai because I'm sure that he's in love with Heeseung but I don't understand why he would do those things with me. I sighed closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter... sorry 😩
Also sorry for not uploading I'm just lazy and keep forgetting every time I get a chance to write but I will write again tomorrow but I can't promise that I will publish it.