6

(Time skip 1 month)
No ones pov

The strangers loud moans could be heard through the walls of soobin's room.

Hueningkai was in his room like he usually is, blasting music to block the strangers moans, Soobin has been sleeping around for the past month, and when Hueningkai thinks about it, it makes his heart ache, he should be getting over Soobin but he finds it really hard, he feels like screaming and crying when he finds out Soobin has another person over, he wants to tell yeonjun because it's wrong but he doesn't want Soobin to hate him.

Hueningkai's pov

The next day I woke up and something has to be done about Soobin sleeping around or at least sleeping around at our dorm.

No ones pov

"Soobin, could we talk?" It was Friday morning when Soobin came into the kitchen Hueningkai was sitting at their table waiting on him. "Yeah what's up?" Soobin questioned, sitting on the chair on the opposite side of Hueningkai

"I want you to stop sleeping around so much or at least here in both of our dorm, I'm tired of listening to y'all going at it." Hueningkai said fiddling with my fingers. Soobin looked up at Hueningkai with a cold face "well to bad you don't get to decide that, you go around sleeping with Heeseung in our dorm, how do you think that makes me feel?"

"I'm trying to get over you, I'm trying to fix things for mine and yeonjun's relationship I know I'm in the wrong for cheating but I need to focus on getting over you first" Hueningkai looked up with a shocked expression, Soobin stood up and walked to his room. A soft knock was heard on soobin's door. "What could you possibly want now Kai" Hueningkai looked down at his feet "c-can I come in?" He asked. "Yeah" Hueningkai walked in and looked at Soobin in the eyes "i'm sorry" Soobin sighed, "Kai you don't need to say sorry I shouldn't have been sleeping around to get over you, I should have talked to yeonjun about the situation and go from there but I didn't want to ruin what me and him have." Hueningkai sat on the edge of the bed. "Why didn't you tell me you had feelings for me?" Soobin sighed, "well I didn't want to admit to them but when you and Heeseung was going at it I couldn't help but hurt it felt like I was in pain." Hueningkai frowned. "Hey don't be upset I'm glad your trying to get over me I shouldn't have went off on you it's my fault" Hueningkai looked down at his feet fiddling with his fingers. "Is there anything else you wanna talk about?" Soobin asked. "No but c-can we cuddle?" Soobin stayed silent "it's okay if you don't wa-" "we can cuddle" Soobin said while smiling, he then pulled Hueningkai closer to his chest feeling himself relax more.

"I'm sorry" Hueningkai said holding his tears back. "Sorry for what?" Soobin asked curious why Hueningkai was saying sorry. "I'm sorry for falling for you, I'm sorry for trying to get with someone who's trying to be a good person for his relationship, I'm sorry for-" Soobin sighed "it's okay I will get things fixed I just need time and for you, you need to tell Heeseung I'm sorry for ruining y'all's moment" he said while giggling. "But it's not okay everything is coming at me at once because I still have feelings for you, you must hate me I mean I tried to ruin your relationship, I messed around with Heeseung to get over you and now I actually like him but I am still in love with you and I don't know what to do anymore" he said sobbing in soobin's arms. "Hey it's okay I promise it's okay" he said rubbing up and down Hueningkai's back.

What do I do, Hueningkai thought to himself.

The next day Hueningkai woke up in soobin's arms, and he leaned down and pecked the sleeping boys lips and left the room to go make breakfast for the two. After Soobin woke up he checked his and yeonjun's messages in case yeonjun texted him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeonjun<3
Good morning bin🤍

Good morning junnie

Do you have any plans today?

No, we should go on a
date I miss you

Okay what time should I be ready

12:30 I will be on my way

Okay I love you

I love you too baby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soobin's pov

After breakfast with Hueningkai I got ready for mine and yeonjun's date.

(Time skip after the date)

After our date I got home and Hueningkai wanted me to watch a film with him so we cuddled on the couch and watched two films before Hueningkai fell asleep in my arms.
"What are you doing to me kai"
I said to myself.

(Time skip 2 weeks)

Soobin's pov

For the past two weeks Hueningkai has been very clingy to me I thought he understood that I am fixing things and getting over him and he's not helping at all, he wanted to go everywhere with me, he makes up ways to have me stay at our dorm, and not go on dates with yeonjun, he even stopped hanging out with Heeseung so much. Whatever is going on needs to stop.

No ones pov

"Kai can we talk?" Hueningkai sat down next to him and looked him in the eyes "yeah what's wrong" "I thought we've talked this through, we can't be more than friends, I'm fixing things with yeonjun and nothing is stopping me so whatever this thing is your doing it needs to stop" "but Soobin I still love you and I will do anything to have you to myself" Hueningkai said as he was climbing onto soobin's lap, "Kai stop it I've already told you I don't want to fuck things up with yeonjun. "But you won't have to worry about anything if your with me" Hueningkai said while slowly grinding onto Soobin "Hueningkai get off of me I don't want to yell at you so listen to mmmh-"Hueningkai smashed his lips onto soobin's while Soobin was trying to push him off, and he did he pushed Hueningkai into the floor standing up and looking down at him with anger in his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oop😲
Posting once today :(