18

Yeonhyuk focus ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeonjun don't you think you was a little bit aggressive when soobin apologized?" Minhyuk said while scrolling through his phone.

"Not at all I was being as nice as I could be, I think I did the right thing after all he did cheat on me and he was on and off with hueningkai, like what's the deal with them" yeonjun said while doing his makeup.

"Yeah I smell toxic" minhyuk replied while laughing.

"Hueningkai needs to be put in his place to be honest. There's something wrong with that dude." Yeonjun said finishing up his makeup before their date.

"What are you gonna do?" Minhyuk said kinda worried that yeonjun had something bad planned.

"Just gonna put him in his place don't worry, let's go we have a date to get to let's not think about them." Yeonjun said, grabbing minhyuks hand and dragging him outside.

"So where are we going?"

"I'm thinking the fair and then after that maybe we could do some karaoke or something", minhyuk said while driving.

"Sounds good to me."

__________________________

After playing a few games they decided they would ride the Ferris wheel then go home.

"Thank you for taking me here, you made my night" yeonjun smiled while looking at the view from the top of the Ferris wheel.

"Uhm yeonjun you already know I like you and I know you like me too because we have talked about it but um we haven't made it official yet and I want to do cute couple things like go on dates, cuddle and watch movies at night while it's raining or even dance in the rain as we tell each other how much we love each other and the cute kisses. I want that but I can't imagine doing those things with anyone else but you so will you do those things with me and be my boyfriend?. I promise to stay loyal and take care of you so will you?. Minhyuk said almost in tears.

"Minhyuk you are so special do you know that? I freaking love you, of course I'll be your boyfriend." Yeonjun said that while in tears LITERALLY:)

Minhyuk smiled and cupped yeonjun's face kissing him gently while wiping his tears away.

"Let's go home my love" minhyuk said, holding yeonjun's hand while they walk to the car.

After they got home they got in more comfortable clothes and picked a song out which they ended up picking heather by Conan gray cuz slay☺️

And they ended the night off cuddling and watching movies. Just what they both have been wanting.

__________________________

Let's be real I can't think of anything to write I need help😭