- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ -

••||••

Hearing the loud chirping of the birds coming from the outside of the room, the sun's rays directly hit her face, causing her to feel the heat coming from it.

She opened her eyes slowly, but suddenly closed them as she was faced with sunlight, causing her to put her left hand up to avoid the sunlight hitting her eyes, and now she's seeing clearly...

Adjusting at the sight, she leaned her head at the bed, roaming around her sight, only to see that she was not in her freaking own room nor her friend's room!

The pounding of her chest started to fasten up, sweat starting to build up in her palms, and unfortunately in her forehead too.

She paused for a bit, forcing herself to remember what the hell this just happened yesterday for her to end up sleeping in a room of a person she/he doesn't even know.

But the design of the room is feminine, the color paint on the wall is light pink, kinds of stuff there is makeup, and books and those are enough reasons for Jinni to think that she was inside the girl's room.

"Just what the hell happened to me last night?" she mumbled.

She closed her eyes, wanting to remember what exactly happened, but nothing. It only causes her to feel her headaches more than earlier.

"Shit, this is ain't right, I drink too much alcohol"

She sigh and decided to move both of her arms up, maybe stretching will help, but it only made her feel the pain in both of her underarms.

"Shit, now I regretted everything I did"

She moved her gaze to the side of the bed, she saw her phone being placed near the lamplight, together with a glass of water and a pill beside where her phone is.

Staring at the glass of water, she suddenly felt her throat dries, so she slowly grabbed the glass together with the pill and drink both of them.

She put the glass back and leaned again... She's not feeling well, she's not.

"Come on! Just what the fuck, the hell happened last night why can't I fucking remember everything?!" she whisper and shouted to herself, slowly losing up her shit for not remembering what happened last night.

Okay, first she went to one of the pocha streets together with her friend Bae.

After that, Bae's dad suddenly called so her friend can't do anything but leave her there alone.

Then, she kicked her outside the pocha street so she decided to roam everywhere not realizing where exactly she is.

Then she heard a scream twice, she followed where the sound came from and after that sh-

"Argh!" she groaned, she felt her head pounding as if it has its own heart, beating rapidly and it was making her grip her head using both of her hands...

She decided to grab her phone, the time she opened it, a bunch of missed calls from her friends was shown in her notification bar.

Messages are also there, it's all from her friends especially Bae,

She opened up their GC, and Jinni only regretted doing it...

Jinni where the fuck are you?!
Consists of 6 members

BaeEyebrows 🤨
Yah!! Choi Jinni why didn't you go home last night?!

KyujinBellyWatch
Oh, she didn't go home last night?

BaeEyebrows 🤨
What the fuck?! You were literally inside and you didn't even know Jinni wasn't home yet?!

KyujinBellyWatch
I just woke up can you please stop nagging at me? I didn't know, okay?
I thought she locked herself in the room, we didn't dare to bother her to sleep! I don't want to die yet!