- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ -

______

She heard the loud sound coming from her alarm clock, indicating it was time for her to stand up, time for her to get prepared for school.

Sullyoon stretched her arms, and she felt a pain on both of her shoulders, as well as on her nape, and a little bit of dizziness. She rubbed her eyes, still adjusting to the light coming from the sun.

"Good Morning World!" she shouted despite being only there, but who cares, right?

She folded her blanket and arranged her pillows which are now on the floor. Maybe she kicked those unintentionally while she was sleeping in the middle of the night.

After that, she moved her feet inside the bathroom and did her daily routine. After she was done wearing her school uniform, she fixed herself. She puts her hair in a high ponytail, puts her little bangs down to her forehead, and applied some powder on her face and a lip tint on her lip.

"Better"

After that, she made her way outside her room and opened the refrigerator the moment she step up her feet in the kitchen.

She grabbed the box of cereal and the bottle of milk, she puts them in the dinette. Then she grabbed a small bowl from the cabinet and a spoon as she made her way to sit at the footstool.

"This is enough, I guessed" she whispered, letting out a deep sigh.,

She remembered having breakfast together with her family, especially with her sister, but now it's only her and herself, kinda feels lonely you might say, but that was exactly what Sullyoon is feeling right now.

"I wish they were here"

Her voice was sad, she feels lonely, it sucks.

Imagine being with your family for so many years, the bond you have with them is unbeatable. Then there would be this time when you have to move out to your hometown because you have to study and graduate. There's nothing you can do, there's nothing, and that is just so freaking sad.

"At least I made friends with so many kind, humble and easy-going people"

She let out a small smile...

To be honest, Sullyoon is a little bit introverted. She doesn't have friends when she was still in her hometown, so having friends is kinda new to her, but somehow it's making her feel special.

"Yeah, even though I'm alone here, every time I'm in the school, I don't feel lonely at all"

After eating her breakfast, she brush her teeth again, and after that, she made her outside her apartment.

Walking in the street, she suddenly remembered something.

"Right, the kiss" she mumbled, making her heartbeat fasten.

Why can't I forget about it? Maybe because it's my first kiss?

She shakes her head, forcing herself not to think about that any more.

She waited for a cab, and after that, she made her way to school.

_____

The moment she steps up her feet inside their school, a bunch of students, boys and girls is looking at her with different reactions.

"She's so pretty in a ponytail!" the student was jumping and shaking her friend while looking at her with so much adoration.

"I'm getting dizzy Stop shaking me!!"

"Is that the girl Sullyoon in Class-A?"

"Damn I almost didn't recognize her, she looks different compared to when her hair was down!"