- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Oɴᴇ -

______

"Are you going to confess to her?" Bae asked her cousin, who was now preparing herself. She looks at Bae through the mirror and flashes her a small smile.

"Yes, she said she would be going back to her town tomorrow, I have to tell it to her before it's too late" Jinni answered, as she moved her pace on her side, looking at two bracelets with their name printed on ithem

"Well, no one can stop you I guess?"

Jinni laughs,

"Unless you will, Bae... Why? Do you like her? Tell me you like she and I'm going to kill you"

Bae laughs, putting both of her hands up.

"Jinni, I know she's yours... And hey, I'm not planning to do it, unless you want me to" she jokes and Jinni put up her fist, glaring at her.

"Don't you dare, BaE... If you did, ready for you're Funeral,"

"You don't have to threaten me like that"

"Whatever, I have to go" she murmured, inhaling deeply.

Her parents weren't home, her mom has a duty at the hospital, and her father attended a business meeting, so she can do whatever she wants today.

She walks outside the house and went to the park. She inhaled deeply again, as she saw a girl sitting on one of the benches. When the girl saw her, Jinni flashes her a sweet smile and slowly approaches her.

"Have you been waiting for me for a while, Yoon?" she asked, and the girl nodded.

"It's okay, it's worth the wait anyways... Besides, I didn't know why did you ask me to go here, you said you want to confess something, what is it Yunjin?"

Jinni smiled when she heard her real name, beside her family, she was the only one who knew what her real name was.

"Don't you think it's early to say it now? Why don't we walk around first and play? You were going back to you're town 2 days from now anyway" she let out as much as possible not in a sad way, but the other girl noticed it, but she forced herself not to ruin the mood.

"Yeah, let's walk for a while"

Jinni grabs her hand, as the two walk around...

"So, you 're really going to go back to you're hometown?" jinni asked, not looking at the other girl. She doesn't want to meet her eyes, she's afraid to lose her friend soon.

"Yes, we only took a month's vacation here, so I can't do anything about that"

Jinni let out a sigh,

"When you go back... I wouldn't be able to see you again, right?"

She looks at her, and what she saw was sadness,

"You know that I'm sad too, thinking we wouldn't see each other again... You are my only friend" answered the girl.

Jinni felt guilty,

"Hey, Yoon... I didn't mean to make you feel bad, it's just that... I can't accept it,"

"But you have to, we can see each other years from now... We're still young anyway, there's still a long way to go"

Jinni doesn't know what to feel when she heard those words, but she knows the girl was right.

"I-... I have to tell you something" she said and stops. The other girl stops too,