- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ -

••||••

"Yah, swallow it carefully," said Sullyoon while looking at Jinni on her front, who's now munching the food in her mouth in a fast way. She grabbed her bottle of water and put it beside her.

Why does she look so fine?

But of course, she mentally slap her face for thinking like that, forcing herself not to stare at her nor even give a glimpse of her because she sure the hell knows that if she did, it will gonna be her last day living on Earth.

A bit exaggerated you may say, but never mind. Let Sullyoon appreciate how Jinni looks fine, even though she's munching like a child.

Let's forget what she said she should stop looking at the pink-haired girl because it's a lie. Why? Because she's staring at her again, and yes, let her be.

On the other side...

Jinni felt like someone is staring at her, causing her to move her head up, the food was still in her mouth, looking at her front.

Which is Sullyoon out of all the people, of course, causing her to feel both of her ears get red, her head started to ache, in so much fucking embarrassment.

She swallowed the food even though it was still not swallowed well, but she doesn't fucking care a single bit of it because she is probably looking like a meme right now.

She opened the bottle of water beside her and drink it, feeling relief as the cold water flew down to her throat, and now she can breathe normally.

"I haven't had breakfast earlier," she said, closing the cup of the water bottle.

"Haish, you didn't again? Haven't I told you not to skip your meal?" said Bae, glaring at her cousin.

"I forgot, okay? You know me, I'm too lazy to even open a cup of spicy Ramyeon"

"Haish, this brat"

"You shouldn't let yourself starve, what if you get sick, who would gonna take care of you?" said the brunette girl, staring at her with concern.

After Jinni heard it, she looks at the girl on her front, and a worried expression was seen on her beautiful face.

"It can be you," she said casually, but before she can even take back what she said, Bae spilled out the drink inside her mouth, directly at her cousin, looking at her with a Pikachu shocked face.

Jinni closed her eyes, a disgusting reaction was being seen on her face, slowly.

"OMG, Bae are you okay?!" asked Jiwoo worriedly, tapping her back...

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. BAE?! Look at my face! It's... it's wet now you freaking moron! Why did you spill the drink inside your mouth directly at my face?!" she shouted, getting the other students' attention to look at their table, and now she got embarrassed more.

"Hehehe, I'm looking in your direction that's why" Bae innocently said, and her other friends only laugh at her.

She smacks her lip, as she grabs her handkerchief, wiping her face, she can still smell the flavor of the drink, but she doesn't fucking care about it anymore.

"Sorry hehe"

"I'll let it split today,"

"What did you say earlier?" asked Bae.

She mentally face-palm herself...

Right.

The words she said earlier were intended for her thoughts only being said aloud, and she can't fucking take it back that easily.