- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ -

••||••

"I'm sorry ma'am I'm lat-"

Sullyoon is currently shocked when she made eye contact with the girl who suddenly entered the room.

They stared at each other for a couple of seconds, not minding there are eyes all over who their attention was now on them.

The memories started to invade her mind. The scene she can't help to forget started to flash in her mind at the speed of light.

No way in hell that the girl last time is currently standing in front of me?!

Panicking, if that's the right word to say then it is...

She started to panic, slowly shaking as the sweat in her palms started to show off.

Did the girl remember what happened between them? Is she going to confront her?

Sullyoon is not on herself, her mind was blank, and she doesn't know what to do.

Should she pretend nothing happens? Should she pretend like she doesn't care? Should she pretend that she never met the girl? Should she pretend she's okay?

I mean she totally can, just easy as that. But how could she, if that scenario was the cause she didn't get enough sleep these past few days.

She suddenly came back to her senses when she heard a scoff, causing her to shake her head.

Stop thinking about that, Sullyoon

"Ahem, Did I enter at the wrong timing?" the pink-haired girl asked as she removed her gaze from the transferee, for the reason that she cannot stand the look she was receiving from the latter.

Why is she looking at me like that? Is there something dirt on my face?

Although some part of her telling that she has already seen her face, she can't remember when, and even where, or if they met each other before this.

"It's just the first day of school, and you're already late, Ms. Choi"

Jinni never really cares about what her professors always blabber about, whether it's about when she's late, sleeping in the class, pranking her classmates, or causing trouble anywhere. But this time it's another case, she's embarrassed because it's currently happening in front of the girl she has never seen before,

"I-, uhm"

"Now what's your reason?"

She can feel the glare of her professor and doesn't know what to do. She looked at her friends, asking for help to save her, yet they only laugh their asses off.

Are they even my friends? They're laughing at me being trapped in this situation?

Lily and Haewon were lost in their world, they talked and were playful with each other, not really minding what was happening around them.

Bae, Jiwoo, and Kyujin however, we're keeping themselves not to letting out a loud laugh, after seeing their friend Jinni who's now giving a 'You traitors look' on them.

"You're dead" her friend Bae mouthed as she faked slashing her throat using her thumb.

"You too" Jinni mouthed back with a death glare on them.