- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ -

________

Present

Sunday...

She feels like someone was shaking her nonstop...

"Hey, wake up," the voice of another girl said, shaking her with gentleness, not wanting to be rude.

Jinni keeps bending her head on her both sides, sweat flowing down from her forehead, tears storming out from her eyes even though it's closed as her hands were gripped tightly.

The girl shakes Jinni with force this time, getting worried about the latter. Soon enough, Jinni's eyes opened in shock, her breath let out heavily, panicking, scared.

"Are you okay?"

Jinni didn't hear her, or maybe she heard her but she didn't pay any attention because her eyes were still staring at the air, swallowing all the memories in her head...

"R-right, nightmare a-again," she mumbled, feeling her headaches, causing her to bend her head down, massaging her temples.

"You should drink this, it will help you with your hangover"

Jinni stops, the voice of the girl is unfamiliar to her. She looked around, even the room where she is now is not even her own room. And when the realization hits her, she looked where the voice comes from, she looks at her side.

"Yes, you're in my house, in case you're going to ask where are you, though I can already see it in your face"

Jinni frowned, Why is she with a girl she didn't know? Why is she even doing it in her room?

The girl then put down the glass of water she was holding at the small table near them, as she look back at the girl, looking at her with pity, but she didn't show it.

"Okay, it seems like you didn't remember what happened yesterday. I'm going to tell you all the details, but first, let me introduce myself... I'm Lee Chaeryeong,"

The red-haired girl then offered her hand, waiting for Jinni to accept it, but nothing, so she slowly pulled back her hand.

"It's okay, I know that you're still in shock and I understand that". she let out a deep sigh. "So I made a soup for you, it's down there" she let out a small smile.

Jinni is not wanting to be rude, it's just that she was still processing everything that happened, and she remembered what happened yesterday after she went out to Jiwoo's apartment.

"S-sure, thank you for letting me sleep here," she said in a low tone, she feels like throwing up anytime soon, how much did she get drunk yesterday? She didn't know anymore...

"It's okay, I can't let you sleep outside though, I mean even if I wanted to, my mom won't let me, so I can't do anything about it"

Jinni looks at her again, frowning...

What? So if her mom wasn't here, I would probably wake up outside? Is she serious?

She stared at her, reading her expression, yet the girl is looking at her with a straight face.

"Right, thanks to your mom then," she jokingly said, slowly trying to get up, and Chaeryeong tried to help her.

"It's okay, I can manage," said Jinni, although she felt kinda dizzy, she manage to stand up and slowly walked outside the room, with Chaeryeong following behind her.

"It's only you here?" she asked, walking to the kitchen.

"Yup, my parents went on a date today, it's their anniversary"