- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ -

••||••

Kyujin watches a legendary Kpop Girl Group performance on YouTube. She can see how much stage presence the members have, and the live vocals were soothing to the ears.

She grabs a piece of cheese popcorn and put it inside her mouth. And the moment her favorite person came into the frame, she jumps and clap her hands in excitement.

She heard her mother's soft giggle, watching the little Kyujin paying attention to the screen when the dance breaks came in.

"You really adore her huh?" the mother whispered, seeing her only daughter watching her performance. It was enough for a kpop idol like her, to see her daughter being excited whenever her face was on the screen.

"Of course, my mom is the legendary main dancer! Look, mom, you're the best!" The mother tickles her little Kyujin which makes the little girl laughs.

"But mom"

"Hmm?"

"I wanna be like you"

The mother stops tickling Kyujin after she heard those words. She stared at her, looking at her eyes, not knowing how to react.

"You wanna be like me?"

"Yes!"

"And why do you like to be your mom?"

She's not always here to take care of you... She's busy being a kpop idol, that she almost forgot she has her own family

"She's the best! Although she wasn't always at home for she was a kpop idol, she never forgets to visit her family, even if it only takes a few days or weeks" Kyujin's mother started to tear up, the little kid saw it, so she carefully wiped away the tears.

As a mother, and as a member of a Kpop Girl Group, it was hard for her to look at her daughter, and to have time for her husband. She feels worse whenever she has to go overseas to attend fan sign events, to do a worldwide tour to meet their fans, to prepare for their comeback, and to be ready for their albums. To attend programs and awards that she barely has time for her family.

But after she heard Kyujin's words, she started to realize something. She has been thinking about it lately, but now she was convinced. She has already enjoyed being a kpop idol, although she experienced hate, discrimination, harassment online, and ships, maybe it's time for her to pay attention to her family.

"Kyujin, just wait a little bit longer okay? Soon, we will all spend time together, until forever"

Little Kyujin's eyebrows furrowed, and she looks at her mother in confusion and innocence. But they didn't know, however, that a tragedy will happen.

*******

"She should be fine now. Tell her not to get overwhelmed by dancing. She barely drinks water and eats food. But for other instances, what is your relation to the patient?"

"I'm her friend," the girl answered in a low tone.

"Sure... Then I'll be off"

"Thank you"

Kyujin whimpered in pain the moment she opened her eyes back to reality again. The tears in her eyes were visible, and the wound in her heart was painful enough for her to feel weak as she already is.

"Are you alright?" an unfamiliar voice, or rather an already familiar voice asked.

Kyujin looked at the person, and it turned out to be the girl she was talking to, inside the dance practice room. The girl catches her before she falls and fainted.