- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ -

••||••

Thumping heart, genuine eyes, perfect features, perfect smile. Sunny day, perfect weather, and a beautiful girl standing in front of the pink-haired girl.

She was mesmerized by her beauty, she was zoned out and suddenly got lost in her thoughts. She had already seen the beauty of Sullyoon, but she still can't get used to it. It's making her heart skip a beat.

Coughing lightly as she cleared her throat, Jinni gave her a wide smile.

"You look extremely pretty today, Ddeolyun"

Getting used to getting compliments about her beauty, Sullyoon should have gotten used to hearing it to be honest. She wasn't supposed to feel shy and flustered, but this time it was different.

"T-thank you"

Jinni walks one step closer, slowly tucking the latter's hair behind her ear, feeling a sudden deja vu, just like what she did when she kissed her that night.

Feeling the familiar sensation, she swallowed up the lump of her throat as she nervously pulled back her hand, blinking her eyes as she speaks, and stuttered.

"S-so uhm, did you sleep well last night?"

Sullyoon observes her sudden unusual action, her sudden stuttered tone, her sudden repeatedly tapping of her foot, the fast blinking of her eyes, and her other hand placed behind her neck. Still confused but getting up those hints, she just choose to answer her question.

"I'm afraid I didn't" she let out in a low tone, remembering how she rolled on her bed hugging her pillow, while they talk about a lot of things together.

Jinni got what Sullyoon means, making her blush. They spent time together till midnight, chatting about what peeks their attention. Whether it's about how wide the Universe can be, or something more than that.

"Same goes for me I guess, I didn't sleep well last night... I'm worried if you're already tired"

Sullyoon furrowed her eyebrows, as she looks Jinni in confusion. "Getting tired of what?"

Jinni took that as a win, "Of running on my mind all the time"

Sullyoon looks away, and that action made Jinni chuckle. But she was embarrassed in her own words, might call her a 'corny', but she's only like that when it's 'Sullyoon'.

"What event do we have today?"

Jinni smacks her lip, "Booths and Games I think"

"Oh right, we should find the others"

Jinni stops Sullyoon from walking by holding her wrist. Sullyoon then turned her back, frowning.

"Why?"

"I wanna hold your hand while walking, May I?"

Not receiving any words from the latter, Jinni was ready to say 'Sorry for saying it, but Sullyoon gave her a warm smile as she perfectly slid her hand on the other, slowly closing her fingers.

Jinni stared at their hands, thinking how perfect it was for each other. How she wishes, it would gonna last long forever.

She moves her head up, meeting with Sullyoon's eyes.

"Let's go"

Walking together with their intertwined hands, the two saw Bae and the others standing far enough from their sight.

Sullyoon was about to pull back her hand, but Jinni gripped it and pulled the brunette closer until both of their shoulders made contact.

The brunette moved her pace on her side, as Jinni gave her a look, and Sullyoon just shyly look away, blushing while feeling her hand warmly being held by the latter.