- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ -

••||••

"Okay, that's enough for now" Sullyoon speaks with authority and bowed, giving them a small smile.

"I'll talk to the Captain of the Dance Club, I'll let you know guys to our next meeting, regarding the upcoming event"

"Yes, Ms. Prez... We'll see you then"

The officers stood up and walks outside the meeting room. Sullyoon took a deep breath, she was thankful that the meeting somehow went well.

"You good?"

Sullyoon looks up to see the guy sitting at the table, arm crossed. His hair was down, making him look like a nerdy guy. She didn't even notice him earlier.

"I am, I just need to finish this up"

"I can help you"

She studied him for a second, wondering what's going on in his mind. He never think of him as a good guy, but not also a bad guy.

"It's okay, this aren't much to finish... Thank you, Tristan".

"The President and Vice President should be working together right? Besides, I don't have anything to do"

Sullyoon can only nods, "If you want, then sure..."

Tristan jumps down the table, smiling as she approaches Sullyoon and took the folders. Sullyoon just let him do what he want to do.

"You know, I'm curious about you" he started. Sullyoon's eyes narrowed back to him, confusion was seen all over her face.

"And why is that? There's nothing interesting about my life"

Tristan looks at her, slowly studying her face, and that only makes Sullyoon to look away. No one had ever stared at her like that except her friends, but somehow she didn't find him creepy at all.

"You're interesting," he paused, "I wonder, if we already met before"

Sullyoon thinks for awhile, "I'm afraid I don't recall such thing... Maybe you just mistook that person as me"

Tristan slowly nodded, "Makes sense... Besides, how could a dead person be alive?"

That question makes Sullyoon be more curious. But somehow she wasn't getting what Tristan is trying to say.

"Just what exactly are you saying?"

She saw him silently cursing himself, for slipping his mouth.

"Nothing, forget what I said... I'm going to finish this all in my office, I'll see you around, Prez"

She watches him walks away, leaving her with many questions in her head. Just what does he mean by that? She shakes her head, she must not pay attention to him that much, she has something more to do.

She walks outside to go at the Dance Club. Haewon and Lily are in a class with Jiwoo, Kyujin is probably practicing inside the dance club, and Jinni was in class too.

"What can we do for you Ms. Prez?" a girl in her dark brown said.

Sullyoon almost let out a giggle, she guess everyone now calls her Ms.Prez. She don't find anything wrong with it though, maybe she should start getting used to it.

"Glad to see you here, Chaeryeong unnie... But, why does you look different now? Maybe because of the color of your hair?"

The girl let out a laugh, her cute face makes Sullyoon to smile too.

"Guess people still mistook me as Chaeryoung"

Sullyoon frown, her eyes saying Chaeyeon should tell her more. That was when another figure came on the picture.