- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Nɪɴᴇ -

••||••

The sun's rays slowly swallow up the darkness, the birds chirp as if they were singing in rhythm, and the blue sky is filled with a bunch of cotton-like clouds. It was perfect...

Inside the house, two people were sleeping beside each other on the sofa, the brunette girl's face was comfortably placed on the crook of the pink-haired girl's neck, while the pink-haired girl's chin was placed at the top of the brunette's head.

Both of their arms were comfortably wrapped in each other waist. To say it simply, the two didn't know they were in that position for the whole evening.

Sullyoon felt a sudden move, causing her to automatically open her eyes, but what welcomed her was the white delicate skin of the person she was hugging right now. She can see her collar bone, she can see up close how soft it was, even though she was only looking at it.

She let out a smile on her lips, making her remember the scenes that night, and that causes both of her cheeks to show a slight pink color.

She kissed me, and I kissed her back...

After finally recollecting all that happened, she was happy. She may be drunk at that time, but she didn't drink much. Jinni might think she drank all of the alcohol, but the truth is that Sullyoon just pretended to drink it all.

She wanted to confess her feelings to Jinni that night, but she didn't expect to hear the confession first from the person she wanted to confess her feelings to.

For her, it was one of the best moments that happens in her whole life. What makes it phenomenal, was when Jinni kissed her, and when Sullyoon reciprocated the sudden contact of their lips.

Still lost in thoughts, she saw how Jinni's Adam's apple moves up and down, making her realize that the latter was now awake.

She pretended to sleep, she was nervous to face Jinni. Because she knows she will gonna get lost when their eyes met, she knows she will gonna look at her lips and remember the kiss that night, she knows she will gonna feel her cheeks blush more and feel her heartbeat bouncing rapidly, just like what it is right now.

"We kissed" she heard Jinni whisper, and that makes her face start to get burn, she was flustered.

"And I was the first one who close the gap between us" She keeps calming her breathing, as she listens promptly to the girl.

"Sullyoon-ah, how can you make me feel this crazy?"

She was stunned by what she heard,

"Should I pull back from this position? What if Sullyoon might think I'm taking advantage of her? Why do I even end up, sleeping beside her anyway?"

Sullyoon wanted to laugh, but she was restraining herself not to do it. She thinks Jinni acting that way was cute, and she likes it.

She then heard a groan, "God, my body doesn't want to take off this hug"

"I love the warmth," she heard a sudden soft slap... "You sound pervert Jinni, the heck" she heard Jinni mumble under her breath.

And that was enough for Sullyoon to finally let out a giggle. Jinni who heard the sudden noise, flinched and winded her eyes.

"Ddeolyun, you're awake?"