- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Fɪᴠᴇ -

______

"Do you think, I'm going to win?"

Jinni looks at Sullyoon beside her, while the two are currently walking inside the school. Weeks have passed since the start of the SSC nomination and today, they will be going to see the results.

"Win or not, you tried you're best, that's it. But I'm pretty sure you will, I can see most of the students here really like you, not only because you're pretty- but also because you're talented"

Jinni was still keeping on blabbering and saying compliments to Sullyoon who's her cheeks were now on the verge of pink color.

She noticed that Sullyoon was not saying anything until she realize she said too much. She puts her hand on her nape as she coughs.

"Oh- sorry"

"It's okay. And uh, Thank you"

The two proceeded to walk in comfortable silence when someone suddenly pops up out of nowhere.

"Got yah!"

They both look at who's it until they finally recognized her.

"Yah, where's Jiwoo?" asked Jinni and Bae only smiled.

"She said I don't have to wait for her, she might get late for class. I told her I'm going to wait, but she insisted so I can't do anything but follow her"

Sullyoon giggled,

"You're really head over heels for her huh?"

Bae laughs as she slowly nodded,

"I guess I am"

The three of them laugh together...

"Oh right, today is the result right?" Bae asked the two and Jinni was the one who answered, "Yep,"

"Why don't we find out? It's probably on the bulletin board, let's go"

The three rashly went at the bulletin board as they saw a bunch of students blocking the view. They saw the three walking and the gossip started,

"It's Seol Sullyoon guys"

"Woah, she's only not pretty, but also a smart student"

"She deserves it"

"I guess this year will be the best of all seniors, huh?"

The three look at each other after they heard everything. Jinni immediately pulled Sullyoon closer to the bulletin board as the students gave them away, and Bae only followed from the back, thinking it would be romantic for her if Jiwoo was around.

Jinni and Sullyoon look at all the names of students who win from the most votes to the least. Sullyoon spotted her name from the very top, as well as Jinni.

Sullyoon covered her mouth at what she saw, her eyes widened and she didn't know what to feel.

Jinni smiled at her and was about to say congratulations when Bae suddenly shouted.

"AAHHHH!!!!! YOU WIN SULLY?! OFMG, CONGRATULATIONS!"

Bae jumps around as she pulled Sullyoon in a hug, and Jinni blinks her eyes while watching the two.

"What the hell just happened?" she whispered under her breath.

She closed her eyes for a second, took out a deep sigh, and decided to open them again. The two back each other from the hug as Sullyoon looks at Jinni.

Jinni was about to say congratulations for the second time, but she got interrupted again when she heard a scream far enough. The three looked in the direction of it and there, it was Lily, Haewon, Kyujin, and Jiwoo.