- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ -

Past

It was summer, a 12-years-old girl was sitting on her bed, she was getting impatient.

"Why did Father forbid me to go outside of my room? Again?" she mumbled, she was thinking of the reason, but nothing.

So she composed herself and made her final decision. Just like she always does, escapes from her room.

She stood up from her bed and walks to the end of her room, glided the curtain and opened the window, she looks down, only to realize it was too high for where she was standing, there was no way she can escape down there.

She hopelessly sit back again on her bed, bending her head down, she felt lonely.

"But I just want to see her" she mumbled sadly, yet painful...

So she tried to make a plan, she slowly walked to the door and knocked. The door opened, revealing her bodyguard.

"What do you want, Ms. Choi?"

"I want to drink some juice, can you make some?"

The bodyguard looks at the girl suspiciously, but what he saw was a girl pouting.

"Orange juice? You're not planning to escape are you, Ms. Choi?"

The girl shook her head innocently,

"It's not like I will be able to escape anyway, look at the window of my room, did Father lock me here on the third floor?! He's so unfair"

The guy shakes his head.

"So that you won't gonna escape again, you must listen to your Father, at least this time"

"I know, I know, but I'm bored I want to make some juice, for both of us"

The guy felt his throat dries, he's been standing there since morning... And the girl noticed it, so she smirk mentally.

"Please??"

The guy nodded,

"Fine, I'm going to assist you, hmm?"

"Sure, wait a minute, I'm going to change some clothes"

She entered back to her room again, and she grab the sleeping pills she has in her room. She's using those to knock out her bodyguards. She walked outside after changing her clothes, and they both went to the kitchen.

She grabbed two glasses and put them in the kitchen dinette.

"Did we have some sugar?" she asked, looking at her bodyguard who turned back and opened up the cabinets,...

"Here, Ms. Choi"

"Grab the pitcher at the refrigerator, also a spoon" she ordered, which the guy immediately followed.

She's still thinking about how to start her plan, the guy is watching her every move, and she has to stay alert.

"Here Ms.Choi"

The girl nodded, grabbing the juice powder, and holding the spoon in her other hand. She opened the sachet and put some on the two glasses, limiting her moves, so her bodyguard won't gonna find her suspicious.

After doing it, she grabs the small thermos and put a small amount of water to dissolve the powder well. Then she grabs the pitcher and put cold water enough.

"Also get the pan and the Nutella, I want to eat," she said in a sassy way, acting rude, so the guy only inhaled deeply and followed her orders... And that's it, she grabs the opportunity.

"Here"

The guy keeps observing her actions,

"You're not planning to knock me off, are you?" he asked, both arms crossed. The girl stops,