- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ -

•••

"Another Chaeryeong unnie?!" shouted Kyujin, looking at the two girls with wide eyes. While Jinni rubs her eyes, thinking if it's real.

"Chaeryeong, they mistook me as you," said the black-haired girl with a pout. Chaeryeong laughs at what she heard and hugs the other girl.

"Unnie, it's not even surprising at all" answered the red-haired girl with a chuckle.

"Jinni, Kyujin... Meet my older sister, Chaeyeon"

Kyujin yelled again, "No way?! Chae sisters?! You guys look like"

Jinni smack her friend, "It's because they're siblings Kyujin, THEY ARE S.I.B.L.I.N.G.S"

"Yah! You don't have to smack me though"

The Chae sisters laugh, and Chaeryeong speaks, "So, are you ready to join the dance club?"

Kyujin inhaled deeply, "Yes! I promise I'm going to be obedient, Chaeryeong unnie!"

Chaeyeon then smiled, "I'm going ahead, it's nice meeting you two, but I have to go"

"Sure"

"It's nice to meet you too Chaeyeon unnie! " shouted Kyujin while waving her hand.

After that, Chaeyeon leaves the three... Chaeryeong invites them to go inside.

"I'm happy you finally decided to join... I've heard about you. My seniors who were now in College talked about you when I was still new to this dance club. They had tried to let you join the dance club but you always rejected. And now, you manage to finally join! I can't wait to see what you can offer us! And dedication it is, love and passion of you're dancing"

Kyujin smiled, "I will do my best, Chaeryeong unnie"

Inside the dance club, Jinni and Kyujin both saw Yeji and Ryujin dancing together in front of the mirror. Both are such good dancers and Kyujin's eye spark because of it.

Yeji and Ryujin noticed the two but they still proceeded to dance... They just look at the two through the mirror and flash a welcoming smile. Ryujin ends the choreo with a swagger and Yeji ends it with a powerful move. The two then stumbled laying their back on the floor, panting...

Kyujin and Jinni both clapped their hands. Jinni was literally amazed by the two. Both had a different aura, and their way of dancing is incredible. From Yeji's sharp and powerful dance to Ryujin's swagger as if she was just enjoying the dance the whole time. Hence, both is such great dancer and Jinni still can't get over it. However, Kyujin was literally fangirling...

"Woah! You guys are amazing!" she yelled, she was getting hyper. The two wave at them.

"I know I'm cool! Do you like it, Kyujin?" asked Ryujin, and Yeji mentally rolled her eyes. She can now tell what's going to happen next.

"Of course you are! Ryujin unnie is such a swagger!"

"I know! Want me to show you more of my dance skill?"

Chaeryeong throws a towel ta Ryujin's face. Ryujin didn't expect that,

"Yah, unnie! Why did you do that?"

Chaeryeong ignored her, approaching the phone being placed at the top of the big speaker, as she scrolls down to find a song she can dance to. Ryujin only let out a smug look, but not a serious one.

While Yeji stood up, approaching Kyujin with a sweet smile. "It's nice to see you here in our Dance Club... I'm excited to see more of you, in terms of dancing of course"

"Likewise, unnie! I saw you're dancing and you are such a great dancer!"

Yeji chuckled and walks to the table, and grab the bottle of water there.