- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Fɪᴠᴇ -

~

"Let me come with you, Bae"

Although Bae was confused, she nodded and stared at her cousin, but Jinni only shrugged her shoulders.

"Sure, come here"

Jinni only let out a deep sigh, following behind Bae and Sullyoon. Jiwoo is not with them, she's with Kyujin. While Haewon and Lily are always together, like always.

_____

"It's your treat for today, right Jinni?" asked Jiwoo, both arms are crossed. They're at the Cafeteria, just like they always do whenever their morning class ends.

"When did I say that?" asked Jinni, causing Jiwoo to arch her eyebrows.

"Excuse me? Yesterday you dumbass"

"I forgot, okay?"

Her friends look at her unbelievably, well not Sullyoon though, she's quiet.

"You forgot the deal? It was just yesterday! You moron, we got in detention the whole afternoon" said Bae.

" What? Are you guys a slow runner?"

"It's because of Kyujin, she slipped when we entered the building when we are about to turn left, we can't just leave her there... So we run back to her but she was already caught up and we decided to surrender, we can't just leave her alone"

"It's not my fault, the, part of flooring I stepped on is wet, the janitor just finished mopping the floor that's why I slipped"

Jinni chuckled, more like restraining herself to let out a loud laugh. She just imagine what Kyujin would look like after slipping on the floor.

"It's better than taking class the whole afternoon though," she said, and Haewon shakes her head.

"It's not, we aren't allowed to use our phone and we got bored there sitting the whole afternoon"

Lily agreed,

"Exactly, so we deserve a treat from you Jinni, we helped you to escape yesterday"

Jinni laughs, nodding...

"Okay okay, it's not like I'm going to hide... Tell your orders, I'm going to buy"

They all pick what food they would like to eat, and Jinni looks at Sullyoon.

"What about you, Ddeolyun?"

Her friends winded their eyes, their mouths agape.

"What?!" they all said at the same time. Haewon smacking Lily's shoulder... Bae looking at her cousin with a playfull smirk. Jiwoo was blinking her eyes, again and again, while Kyujin almost choke drinking her milk.

"What?" asked Jinni back.

"What do you mean what? I mean, what did you call to her?" asked Bae, smiling teasingly, and Jinni swear her cousin will be going to start the teasing.

"Ddeolyun?"

"Jinni, did something happen yesterday? Mind if you tell us?" asked Bae again, exposing her cousin.

Sullyoon was hiding her face, getting red...

"Nothing happens, I only visited her, that's it"

Yeah, I only visited her...

She remembered how she stared at Sullyoon lips that day, causing her ears to get red, as she shake off that thought in her head.

"Why do you look like a tomato now, hmm?"