Chapter 16

"And what is it?"

"That girl!" He points at me.

"She. Is. A. Monster!"

No.

"What?!"

No, that's not true! After everything what happened, mabubuking na ang nakaraan ko dahil sakaniya.

"Yes! She is a monster! She killed a lot of people! Not here, but in the normal world!"

"That's not true! I never meant to kill them! It was all just an accident!" I defended myself.

"Silence!" The queen shouted. "Mr. Laville, what nonsense are you spitting again?"

"This is not any nonsense Your Majesty, this is the truth. That girl is dangerous! If she is still alive then the world is in danger!" Mr. Laville exclaimed.

"No one is in danger when people like you exist! You need to leave this instance or else ipapatapon kita sa bayan ng mga demonyo!"

All of a sudden, lahat ng mga kawal ay pumasok at inilabas si Mr. Laville. Grace silenty watch us. And just as I thought she will use her ability. A trap!

"It's a tra-" before I could even say it, a loud explosion happened behind the doors.

But thanks to Josh, who is also a member of Royals, who was there, he quickly build a barrier to protect Queen Regina, Miss Zansrylle and us to protect from the explosion. But the impact is so strong, kaya napaubo siya ng dugo

"Josh! Young Man, why did you do that!" Queen Regina asks worriedly.

"You need to be safe Your Majesty! Please get out this instance by using the emergency door. Miss Zansrylle please protect the queen and also my friends!" Josh said while maintaining his balance.

"We'll be back. Let's go!" Zeke lead us through the emergency door behind the queen's office.

"Your Majesty! Please leave already, kami na po ang bahala rito!" Clio said.

"It was a bad decision to let the other members of the Guardians to leave already. Miss Zansrylle, hurry and call them. We are in danger! Zeke, Clio, Zain and Sera as the Kings and the Queens of the Royals, you must lead and guide everyone and evacuate them safely and immediately! Any minute the Guardians will already come." Queen Regina said.

"Yes, Your Majesty!" Umalis na ang Mahal na Reyna gamit ang portal papunta sa office ng the Guardians.

"Ok, first we need to evacuate the other students!" Zeke instructed us. We went on separate groups. "The Goldens will be on Building A and B while the Silvers will be on Building C and D."

"Sera, be careful will you, ok?" Clio said and run. Be careful?

I tried so hard to be careful, but I can't stand watching other people sacrificing themselves just to protect the other people too.

"The war has begun!" Blake shouted at us.

War....