Introduction

Sbi Family POV

Technoblade- Technoblade, or Techno is a typical moody 16 year old who does really well in school, especially math, english and music and he can play violin, piano and guitar but prefers to play classical music, which is also his favourite genre of music.

YN- YN is a really athletic, energetic 10 year old who makes friends very easily and can talk to new people like she's known them her whole life, but she can't focus for very long and that causes her to get really bad grades at school. She, like her brothers, can also play piano but isn't as experienced nor talented as Techno and Wilbur.

Wilbur- Wilbur, also known as Wilby by his younger brother, is a bookworm who could get lost in a book for hours without realising he hadn't looked up in hours, that causes him to be called a nerd by his peers (and twin sister), he also gets really good grades in every subject other than home economics which he hates. Wilbur can play all sorts of instruments, unlike his brother, Wilbur enjoys playing and listening to Indie pop rock and pop music.

Tommy- Tommy (or Big Man Tom) is like every other other 4 year old who thinks they're bigger and stronger than they actually are, but Tommy doesn't put his strength to waist, he likes to explore and adventure, but if Old Man Phil says no to more ice cream, get ready to hear a wild dinosaur scratch because for a little 4 year old, oh boy can he throw a tantrum.

Mumza- Mumza loves to smother her kids with love which sounds like a dream but she actually uses it as a secret weapon because it stops the kids from being able to explore the world alone without a mother over their shoulders, but luckily she is always there for you when you need her. But you don't want to make her mad because she gives out the scariest punishments ever, like cleaning Tommy's room.

Philza- Philza is quite like Mumza, but he tends to give the kids more freedom, and he is supportive of almost anything they achieve (other than drugs), even if it goes against his own beliefs. He also says he doesn't have a favourite child but it's obvious he favours Techno because he usually chooses to hang out with Techno, rather than YN, Wilbur and Tommy.

Enjoy this pov, i randomly came up with this idea and wanted to make it :)