Our Wifi- 1

"She is a Queen her soul is royal"

——

Welcome back to book 2
Beware heated sexual content below

——

My story felt as if it ended after a happy ending, falling in love with the man who I have always loved. Crossing the disagreements to be together, fighting for each other and finding love within us. Ace was no longer my dream he is my reality, I am who he wanted.

I no longer sounded like a stalking young girl with an obsession over a guy who did not reciprocate those feelings, in the end I had him to myself. In the end we returned to each other, and this was the story how it ended before.

Ace had taken over the Reid empire, his parents retired and decided to go for a long vacation. Where as I, we'll I published my first book and I was still attending as an intern at Betsy's fashion design company.

We worked hard, but we found time for each other. Our love seems to grow even more, I was glad to have him in my life. He was the star to my dullness and the sun to my happiness, he was my everything to begin with and to end with.

"Góissa, are you still writing? Come back to bed." I rolled my eyes at my insatiable husband, shutting my laptop I stood up in my nude self and made my way to the bed, crawling towards him I watched his eyes grow dark in lust.

"Do you want me baby?" I questioned even though I already knew the answer to it, I bit my lower lips as he reached out for me but I quickly pulled away.
"Stop with the games and come here." He said, I gave him a wink and approached him until his hands grabbed ahold of my hardened nipples and gave it a gentle squeeze. I let out a moan, drooling my head back whilst my eyes closed.

"No, Ace. It's my turn." I whispered pushing his hands away, I pulled the duvet away from his body seeing his already hardened dick, standing up ready to be devoured by me.

I reached below and grabbed ahold of his shaft, hot and stiff like a pole. Moving her hands up and down making him let out a moan, his head fell back as he groaned in pleasure.
"Fuck yes." He whispered as he opened his eyes and looked at me, he brought his hands and wrapped around my head bringing me closer and capturing my lips.

I moaned into the kiss, my hands were still playing with him whilst I kissed him. I pulled away before lowering my self until my lips were inches away from the tip of his dick, my eyes were locked into his as he stared at me lustfully. I wrapped my lips around him, my tongue exploring him whilst he continued to groan.

"Baby, I love you so much." He whispered whilst his hand gripped my hair and thrusting my head further down until I felt his dick hit the back of my throat making me gag, relaxing my throat I pushed him in further until all of him was inside my mouth before I pulled back and repeated myself.

I could feel my spit drool, as I quickened my pace making him let out a loud throaty groan.

"I'm going to cum." He said before repeating it several times, and it was not long before I could taste his salty cum in my mouth. Swallowing him i pulled back and wiped my lips with my fingers before placing them back in my mouth.

"I need you inside of me." I whispered, he rolled us until my back was pressed against the mattress and he was on top of me, his lips connected with mine once again making me let out a moan. I felt him rub himself against me, making me arch my back in pleasure.

"Condom." I said, it had been a week since my contraceptive pills had finished, I had yet to go and collect some more. Being busy with work I had not had the time.
"Fuck, they have finished. I forgot to bring a new box. I will pull out." He whispered before capturing my lips before I could disagree, I moaned into his mouth wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pushed his dick into my vagina, pumping his rigid cock deep into my spasming pussy and began furiously thrusting deep into me.

"Fuck, yes, faster." I moaned, whilst he lifted my legs and pressed them back, giving him more access to my pussy and allowing him to penetrate me deeper. I  was squealing and shouting feeling my  orgasm approaching, He continued to pound deep into me on every thrust whilst my body jerked and flailed to meet his every stroke.

"Damn, FUCK. I'm cuming." I screamed feeling myself explode around him. He continued to pound into me whilst I was trying to catch my breath my fingers dug into his back and I captured his lips as I gasped and moaned.

I let out a cry when he pulled out,
"Turn around baby, go on all fours." I did as he said, feeling him slap my butt a couple time until I was shaking from the pain, I knew my butt would be red but I did not have time to continue my trail of thoughts before he thrusted inside of me.

"Ahh, fuck." I screamed, burying my face into the pillow. Clenching my fingers around the sheets whilst he pounded into me, even though we had been sexually active for over six months I still felt as if he could rip me apart every time he entered me.

"Baby, you look so beautiful. I love you so much." He continued to say as he grabbed ahold of my hair and roughly pulled my hair back making me scream in pain and pleasure whilst he roughly began to slam into me.

"Fuck I'm going to cum."