Our Wifi- 19

"You promised me, and then you broke that promise"

——

One more chapter left- might do an bonus chapter
Vote and comment

Book 3 will be out tomorrow

——

I walked into the police station, surrounded by many officers who sent polite smiles knowing full well who I am and my family name. They had requested my presence to write a statement, they had downloaded a copy from my phone with the voice statement of Stephan where he had admitted to attempting to murder Callista.

But other than writing a statement it was not the only thing I had come here for, he knew my góissa was attacked. But how did he know? Unless he knew the person who had attacked her.

Unless that been the plan all along.

"We are working on finding out who ever attacked Mrs Reid." I nodded my head, I wanted to get this over with so I could go back to my wife.
"Where do I write my statement?" I asked, the officer nodded his head and lead me into his office. Callie was behind me silently, she had been called in to write a statement as well.

I sat down as a paper and pen were given to us, I quickly began to write down the even that had occurred at the museum.

Once I was done I had demanded to meet Stephan, which they instantly agreed to and led me down but not before I had told Callie to stay up there.

Approaching the cell, I could see his back facing me. His hands on his face as he looked deep in thoughts, his business had been handed over to his younger brother. I would ensure he did not leave the cell for the rest of his life.

"I thought you would never come." Stephan smirked evilly as he stood up approaching me, the only thing which was preventing me from attacking him was the cell that was between us.
"You know my wife had been attacked, it does not make sense how you would if you were at the museum?" I asked, his smirk seemed to only widened as he nodded his head. He placed both his hands on the bars.

"Callista was useless for me, she no longer was the one I wanted. But I needed to divert your attention, and you ran behind Callista when ever she yelled for you leave your wife defenceless and unprotected. Shitty husband if you ask me." He laughed making me clench my jaws at him, but I needed more answers from him. I had to know who it was.

"So you got someone to try to murder my wife?" I scowled but he shook his head no making me narrow my eyes at him in confusion.
"I didn't have too, the person was very much willing. Wait. She's not dead, what is with these sisters not dying." He whispered the last part to himself, I grabbed ahold of his shirt and pulled until his face was painfully pressed against the cell.

"Who was it?" I asked him through my gritted teeth, slamming him into the cell had made him start bleeding from his teeth and you could see the blood drooling down to his chin as he laughed.
"Why don't you ask your wife?" He laughed out loud, his voice was beginning to annoy me. He himself was annoying me, my nostrils flared as I glared at him deathly.

"Don't mention my wife's name through your disgusting mouth." I spat out but the grin did not leave his face once, he stood there pressed against the bars whilst looking at me.
"She's hot, if only I had time to run my hands through each and every curves of hers." He gritted out trying to hide the pain but he was failing miserably.

"Go to hell." I gritted out, pushing him back as he stumbled before falling on to his butt. I turned around to leave, his laughter echoing as I walked away.
As I approached the office, I began to leave when I froze.

"Where did you find this?" I asked looking at the emerald diamond pendant which was inside a plastic bag I had recognised it instantly.
"We found it on the top of the stairs, it was laying on the floor." The officer said, i clenched my palms into a fist slamming my hand into the table.

Ruby fucking hell.

"Ruby May." I said, the officers narrowed there eyes at me,
"That is her pendant, which means she was the one who attacked my wife. Find Ruby where ever she is and bring her here." I yelled they all nodded there head as I marched my way out getting into the drivers seat whilst Callie sat beside me as I drove and dropped her off at her house before making my way to the hospital.

Entering her room I could see her laying there sleeping, there were bruises on her face but she still looked beautiful, I sat beside her grabbing ahold of her hands and bringing it to my lips pecking it.

"I love you, Crystal." I whispered, as a single tear rolled down and fell onto her hand. I did not know how I was going to break the news to her, she was going to be devastated and broken after hearing the news. I had failed her, she had pleaded me to stay with her but I still left. Stephan was right I was a shitty husband, I had neglected her and made her feel as if I did not love her.

She was not insecure, I was the one who did not know how to keep her happy. I did not know how to be the man she always wanted. I had hurt her, she continued to love me. I was too selfish to let her slip from my fingers, I was too in love with her to let her leave.

"Ace, you sure you want to stay the night?" Maisie asked, Jacob was beside her. I nodded my head at her, I did not want to leave her side not even for a moment.
"I'll be alright, don't stress to much." I said and they nodded their head and walked away leaving me alone with the women I love.

I love you my góissa.