Our Wifi- 16

"Care too much, get hurt too easily"

——

This book will have a final book which will be book 3 as I decided this book needs a proper ending.

——

I stared as he paced the room whilst on the phone barking out orders, a frown on my lips as I watched him yell. I had never seen him this angry and it frightened but also made me realise that maybe he was in love with her as well.

"You love her." I stated as he ended the call and grabbed his jacket from behind his chair, his head snapped at me angrily hearing my words.
"I have mentioned millions of times, Crystal. I do not love her, I do not know how to explain it to you but I do not have the time right now." He yelled as he began to walk towards the door but I quickly blocked his route.

"If you love me stay here with me, have lunch with me." I said approaching him, cupping his face in my palms. He frowned at my words.
"I have to correct the mistake you have made, Callie needs me." I scoffed at his words and shook my head at him, I moved until I was pressing my body against him.

"I need you Ace, she can look after herself. For once think about me, you have done enough for her." I whispered to him, he looked into my eyes his emotions were gone and I was finding it hard to see through to him.

"You need to stop feeling so insecure, if this is about you thinking that I have magically gained feelings for Callie then you are wrong and I have mentioned it a millions of times." He said, whilst pulling away I frowned at him.

"Insecure, I am not insecure Ace. I just want the attention of my husband, all I see if you chasing behind Callie. I am your wife, the mother of your child I need your affection and love." I yelled at him feeling hurt at his words, if my love for him was insecure then I did not know what else I could say to him.

"I have to go, I do not have time for this." He said walking around me opening the door to his office.
"I-If you leave right now, I will leave forever." I said, I heard him pause behind me, I turned around to face his back as he said nothing just stood still.

"I love you, góissa but Callie needs me. I'm sorry." He said before walking out leaving my heart shattered, I fell to the ground as the office door shut close whilst a loud sob escaped my lips.

——

Empty. Was what I was feeling as I looked around the room, the nursery was complete and looked exactly how I had planned it. A tear rolled down my cheeks as I looked around. Ace had made his decision, and so had I.

The suit case in my hand I looked around for a final time, this was where I had hoped my baby would come home to. His first nursery, where he or she would grow and me and Ace would watch him or her grow.

My phone buzzed, pulling it out of my purse in hopes it was Ace but frowned when I saw it was an unknown number. I opened the message and began to read it.

'Was I not clear, bitch. I told you to leave him, he is mine. I guess you do not listen to these messages and now what happens to you and the baby is not my responsibility, you will see what I can do now.'

I was afraid by the threat, my hand protectively went to my stomach as I looked around. I had told the guards to wait outside, I turned around making my way to the stairs when I heard a clap from behind.

I released my grip from my suit case and turned around shocked to see Ruby standing there, her eyes were puffy and red but the smirk on her lips sent chills down my spine.

"What are you doing inside my house?" I asked her, her smirk only seemed to widen as she approached me my hands protectively went to my stomach.

"Your house. This was supposed to be mine, I love Ace. Not you, heck he does not even know that I love him since he was in primary school. We went to the same boarding school in Greece, I stared at him from afar. I had planned everything, our marriage, baby and even having a house to call ours but he left and when I arrived here the first chance I got I find out he's married to a bitch." My lips turned into a thin line as I heard her words, she seemed to be in thoughts before her eyes snapped at me angrily.

"Look, Ruby. Your an amazing women, heck your beautiful. But Ace does not love you, he has never looked at you in that way." I said hoping she would understand and leave but my words making her glare at me deathly.
"If your gone from his life he will, he will only love me." She stated and her evil almost dead smirk returned making me slightly frightened.,

"Those messages-"

"It was me, I thought you would run away scared but you never. And when I told Ace my feelings and he rejected me, I realised you have to go. He would never want me if you are here in his life." She screamed out loud, as she pushed me back making me stumble back, my hands aimed to grab the railings but my foot slipped making my hands fly into the air as I began to scream rolling down the stairs in pain.

As my head hit the floor I groaned pain, my hands going down to my stomach as I felt as if my whole world was spinning.

"HELP." I screamed in hopes someone would hear me, I watched as the door opened and guards came running inside with guns in their hands. My hands pointed upstairs, they nodded as some ran to me whilst others ran upstairs.

A tear slipped from the corner of my eyes as I screamed in pain, my stomach hurt making it feel as if my stomach was about to rip open and my head felt as if it was about to rip apart.

"She's bleeding from her head, call the ambulance and call Mr Reid. RIGHT NOW." Screamed one of the guy before everything around me began to blur, there voices began to mumble and it was not long before I saw the neon lights of the ambulance appear.

"P-Please, S-Save M-My B-Baby." I muttered before everything around me became dark.