Our Wifi- 3

"You will never be crowned if you always back down"

——
Don't forget to vote and comment

——

Dressed in a halter neck backless, split thigh royal blue velvet dress. With my hair combed straight with loose curls in the end, I had done my own make up and I was ready for the party which Ace had thrown over the success of achieving two big contracts on his own without the help of his father.

As Ace exited the bathroom dressed in a navy blue tuxedo and black tie, his hair neatly gelled to the back I could not help but stare him up and down. I looked up realising I had been caught by the smirk on Ace's face as he approached me wrapping his arms around my waist and pecking my forehead.

"You look stunning, góissa." He said, making me blush. Even after marrying him Ace did not fail a moment to make me feel all flustered by his words and actions. I did not know if it was possible but I felt myself falling even more in love with him, I cupped his face and pecked his lips.

"I love you." I whispered making a wide smile appear on his face, he leaned his forehead against mine.
"I love you too." He whispered making me smile, we pulled away as I grabbed my purse ready to leave and join the party.

Making our way out of the mansion we had moved into after we got married, and into the car. I buckled up my seat belt, as Ace rounded the car and got inside the drivers seat.

"Have I mentioned how beautiful you look my dear wife." He stated, already knowing the answer I rolled my eyes with a wide smile on my face.
"Well, dear husband you have not forgotten to mention it ever since we have re married." I said, making us both let out a laugh as he began to drive.

——

Every employee had already arrived, we seemed to be one of the last few ones to have arrived. Everyone seemed to approach Ace with a smile, congratulating him on his first big success. My heart fuelled up in pride as I watched him being showered by love from all his employees.

"I'm proud of you." I whispered beside him, he looked at me with his eyes filled with love. His hands around my waist brought me closer to him, his gave me a peck on the lips.
"Thank you, góissa." He said before another employee arrived.

"Mr Reid, congratulations." She said, extending her hands towards my husband. I would be blind if I could not see the lust in her eyes for my husband, it made me feel slight angry how she did not try to hide her emotions even with me being beside him.

"Thank you, Ruby. Crystal meet my assistant Ruby May and Ruby meet my beautiful wife Crystal." He introduced us, I smiled at him before looking towards Ruby and extending my hand. She took it and gave me a quick hand shake.
Ruby was a young women, her hair was dyed red with brown eyes in the shape of an almond.

"Wife. Mr Reid, I was unaware you were married so young." She expressed her thoughts, I wanted to roll my eyes and state no one asked for her in put about his marital status.
"We'll love does it for you, Ruby is it correct me if I am wrong." I said it making her snap her head towards me, she nodded her head whilst she put up a fake smile.

"Of course, my apology if I sounded rude. I must say Mr Reid you own me a dance as I was just as much involved in the success of the contract you have successfully earned." She said, I rolled my eyes not caring if she saw it or not. She was not going to flirt with my husband, especially with me being right here.

"I must sincerely object, as an assistant you are paid to do your job I am sure if there was anyone else other than you he or she would have done the same." I jumped in, I could see the frustration creeping in but she managed to keep the smile on her face and nod her head but her eyes once again darted towards my husband.

"Whatever my wife says, you should go enjoy Ruby." Ace said with a smile, making her nod her head and reluctantly walk away, the fake smile I had put up for her dropped and the scowl can be clearly seen.
"Is that jealousy I see, góissa." Ace joked, I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"No love, it's not jealously it's possessiveness. I will mark you with my name if I have too, in order to make sure everyone knows this handsome hunk over here belongs to me." I flirted before sending him a wink, a smirk appeared on his face as he placed both his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"I must say, I like this possessive side of you. And you do not have to worry about marking me, love. I already have your name written in my heart." He said throwing me a wink as he pecked my cheeks, Ace had went all the way out and gotten a tattoo on his chest with my name written on it whilst we were on our honeymoon.

"Jealousy is for those who do not have trust my love, I know your eyes are only for me and you are head over heels in love with me." I said confidently making him chuckle as he rested his head on my neck inhaling my scent.
"That's we're your correct." He whispered making me laugh and he joined in with me.

"I believe you own me a dance." I said extending my hand which he gladly took, as he led me to the dance floor his arms wrapped around my waist whilst my arms were around his neck we moved together enjoying ourself.