Cheating

Cheating is a betrayal of trust in a monogamous relationship. Meaning a relationship between 2 people. But sometimes one of the partners keep secrets holding an another partner they don't want you to know about.

Cheating is a bad thing but is very tricky. What one won't do the other will. Boyfriend #2 when ya man won't do.

I have cheated
And been cheated on

I've been a victim and a suspect.

Don't shoot me.

But cheating always have a reason. You get bored with the relationship. The other person have characteristics that your into. The other person is more adventurous or you don't have trust in that person like you say you do.

I've done it because i was getting bored i can't stand the same shit, jokes and bull shit every day i hate it. I've addressed my issues t my partner before. The thing was that the person love me and its hard to break the person that loves you. Specially when your young cause first love.

Being cheated on kinda hurts to cause you feel stupid thinking the person that say they love you wouldn't lie to you.

And i feel kinda bad for doing it but i feel more bad about not ending it when nothing was changing.

But if ya do cheat here are some tips

Don't cheat with niggas in the same circle.

Be careful going out know your partner plans

Be careful with social media.

And be safe even with the small things like kissing.

Ways to find out if you being cheated on.

Lack of text and calls

The person being distant

Their more into their phone

You see them around certain females or males more.

Just know socail media is also a way to find out if your partner faithful or not

If they dont wanna follow you or be friends on what ever social media. That should be a hint.