Coming out and having LGBT friends

Sometimes you end up having thoughts you have gay moments. You have some type of attraction to the same sex , but some won't approve of your life style. Most of my friends and family memebers came out around high school. Their parents didn't approve of it they been kicked out and some had fights with their own parents. My friend Johnathan told us that he had a fight with his dad. He punched him in the face to be who he is now today. Openly gay allumni of my high school. Even his senior year he got bullied and a Football star stepped in for him protecting him. Even if they had nothing in common.

You will have moments when you see someone pretty of the same sex and say oh my gosh she cute. Nothing wrong with you being honest and less of a hater.

My personal experience is I don't really know what I am. I only been with boys and I never really tryed a girl. You won't know till you find out. All I know is if I ever turned out to be bi my dad would be mad. Cause I joked about it before and he got a tad mad. But for now I confirm as heterosexual.

But having gay lesbiean bi and transgender friends are cool. It shows that you are a all around person with good energy and good vibes. It also make conversations fun.

Sometimes lesbieans will hit on you. So well be it. Just tell them you into guys. Theyll mostly fall back.

Don't freak out and be like omg ew that's nasty I don't go that way. No chill you doing to much and its rude. Just say you into guys.

Now if you not that kind of person its on you do you. Cause you learn a few thinks with them. But do you just don't bring that bad vibe over here.

Comment any topic you want me to talk about next.