Define a hoe

The word Hoe originally means garden tool. But we use it as slang to define a promiscuous woman or man.

To me I feel like the word Hoe is loosely tossed around. A girl get exposed she a hoe she shamed . A guy mess around multiple girls he a player like that shit is a reward.

To me if a girl try to get with a guy that have a girl friend... she a hoe.

If she have multiple partners .. hoe.

If she fucking around and fucking squad and shit that a hoe.

It's not cute to be branded a hoe. Some hoes don't even be cute. Hoes is what killed Eazy-E. The world don't need walking STD's.

Females that are not hoes

Girls that flirt

Girls that dress sexy sometimes.

Girls that have a lot of talk too's. They dont go out with anyone the girl is single she just weighing her options to see his level of respect.

In my stories the word thot is loosely tossed around in the comments and I hate it. Like a woman can be strong and looking for love picking and choosing between which guy is the one and is instantly a thot. We shame each other so much. Men already shame us to. Can we congratulate each other and say yaass girl.

I've been called a thot behind my back by somebody i thought was my friend since i was 10,11. Se told one of my guy friends. Like before me snd him met. Don't talk to any if my friends cause they are all thots. I'm done with her cause she probably talked more b.s. behind my back. I only fuck wits real. And i am the last to be called a thot.

To me a thot is a woman with low morals and allow herself to be used as a tool.