Hoes

Hoes.... I hate those easy button bitches that parade around like they cute...Like... No bitch you just easy ass fuck.

Those walking STI's just don't care and when it's summer they know they coming out every night and day. Most parents at work on weekdays.

Niggas can say they pretty and be all over his dick a hour later.

IN HIGH SCHOOL THE HOES GET EXPOSED.

Social media will put you out there and embarrass yo ass it will. Like respect yo self LADIES.

High school even have undercover hoes it be the smart.bitches to and they have the dirtiest vagina.

Easy button bitches are disrespectful ass fuck. Like my bae told this easy button bitch he have a girlfriend "me" and the bitch gonna say. I don't care.
Bitch he was telling you that he is taken that wasn't him giving you consent back the fuck up. Jesus (say Jesus in spanish sound like heysues) if was there.... it'll be fight night.

NIGGAS CAN BE HOES TO

Dirty dick niggas need to stop. Im not with that shit. It's not cute to be with a nigga that got dirty dick cause you can't trust him.

Dirty dick niggas love any females with a vagina. But when you say you a virgin they get their knees and thank god.

The first thing dirty dick niggas say (kinda every nigga)

1) I gone take care of you

2) Im a make you feel good

3) Im a be gentle

4) it's not going to hurt.

The longer you are a virgin in high school the more valuable you are and the more you'll hear the same bull shit from niggas.

I've been in high school for 3 years and have held my virginity on a rope like a champ. And put my boyfriend on a dry spell for a year and he has not complained.( reason why i know he been i a dry spell is cause he tells me everything. And he's a horrorable lier. He can't even lie about stupid shit)
Like ..... gimme my trophy (smokie voice)

Moral - can't trust dirty dick niggas or easy button hoes

Comment any topics you want me to talk about