Breakups 2

Being in love is easy and falling out of it is hard.

That quote is so true. It is easy to break up with someone when you are not attach to them. You can let them go and branch off like its nothing and play poker face for days and nights. But when you are in love with a person and you really care for it your heart breaks.

You feel like you fell from the drop of a roller coaster. Your heart race and hunger is gone all because the person you feel for hurt you when you least expect it.

Recently I've had my heart broken by my first love and I felt so disappointed. I cried the first person I called was my friend Pablo he took me out of my slump and made me smile.(No I do not like Pablo he has a gf and is a good friend of mine) But no matter how much I try I still feel hurt. It made me scared to fall in love again. I'm scared to get my heart broken. this one boy just asked me out and I left him or R cause I'm scared to be hurt and to trust again.

Word of advice - You don't want love person who makes you feel like they care less for you.

You cant apologize for cheating that shit is intentional.

Its hard to fall back in love once you fall out it.

Recovering from break ups take time ,but it do give you time to love yourself more and think for your self. Date yourself and now you know what you want in a person when ever you play the field or get back on the market and start dating again and regaining your confidence

Cause some day falling in love with the right person will be worth it.