Breakups

Dealing with break ups is really hard. Depending on how you ended. Cheating, lost feelings, you not spending time, ect.

Cheating umm if we live together i would burn his favorite outfit. Fuck the bitch he cheated on me with. Cause he asked you out told you all these things that made you fall for him. But your in high school you can't go burning his shit like left eye.

If he broke up with you and his reason is he don't know, he lost feelings. It probably someone else. Sometimes its not.

Just know Jhena akio and Drake is mostly your enemy they can leave you crying silently in the corner. It sucks.

Put on your cute outfit. Download the new school boy q oxymoron, Asap rocky album nicki minaj who ever you like. I always go for oxymoron. But it will keep you off your ex. Speacailly if you both like different rappers.

Talk to other guys pick back up your still single talk to or get new ones.

I your not spending time tell him about it. Speacailly if he telling you all the shit he does. Say home come we not spending time together. Talk he not a mind reader. And if you don't see no progress in a month or 2 dump him.

Break up can be hard. Don't be like oh Tim I got a new boyfriend and he's better then you. Cause HE DONT CARE. If he ain't calling or texting-kiking you back he don't want you.

Get over it and get something new. Start all over its life.

Comment any topic you want me to write about next.