Peer pressure

Peer pressure is a real mother fucker and sometimes your parents think just because your friends doing it means your doing it to.

Like one time my friend text my cousin phone saying you know I'm not a virgin right. And for some reason my ass got in trouble for what she's doing. Like that was one of the dumbest reasons what I got in trouble for. My daddy was yelling at me talking bout are you a virgin are you doing it to. I told him I'm a virgin. Then he asked did she ask you to lose your virginity to. I told him no I don't even go to school with her no more.

Sometimes your parents cant control who your friends are. Like half of my friends are pot heads. That's why in my stories they have weed jokes and stuff in it. I get it from them. And couple of them come to school so high it be funny.

But peer pressure can get to you. Its up to you how handle it. You can go down or learn from it.

I'm gonna be so honest. When I say this Vari and Ashanti if you reading this don't snitch this is our secert.lol

I'm an ocassional smoker. Yep i smoked/ ate weed before and only reason why I say ocassionally is cause I don't do it often. Its been 6 months. So far. Reason I did it for adventure. Just know every thing is really up to you. Its just how you handle your self. Through it you wanna do it for adventure go ahead just be sure its for you.

No one is not gonna really force you to do any thing cause you can say no and handle your selve.

Like if your with a guy and he trynna hit and say in you actin like a baby. Oh well leave.

Do things at your will no one is gonna force you.