Prom

Prom I never really been but this year is gonna be my first year going to prom with no invite. Heyyy prom not invite. Because Freshmen and sophmore have to be invited. But when you looking for your dress is the hard part. You got a date. Someone ask you to prom. Always

Pick your dress first before you start picking colors. Cause sometimes you'll want a dress its look good on you and fits right its in your price. Then you find out its not your color. Always buy your dress first then pick colors.

Living in a small city and everybody getting their dresses from the mall.BIG NO. The problem with that is some one or more at the prom will have the same dress as you. No one wants a who wore it best. Prom is also a fashion show. Go to another mall or Your city fashion district cause I live in Lehigh and ( a city on the west side of florida.) Judging from the pictures you could tell where people got their dresses from. Miami or lee county.

But when prom come have fun get cute. You know you like to go stupid. (Dance like hell) Put shorts/ spanks under your dress. Put your money to use. Just know prom is the only time girls are gonna want to complement you.

Prom queen and kings I really don't do. Its cheesy cause every couple wants to do it and win together like on the movies. Its never the case. Cause then you win a and the speacail needs kid win or you win and the guy that bullied you in middle school wins. Prom dance awkward.

After prom after parties look for them get address before prom starts so you don't have that much trouble looking for parties. Don't go to the beach if your town have one its dark and its just full of people getting drunk and fucking on the beach.

Go to the after parties so you can dance how you want. Without worrying about your boobs or ass showing. Go home or where ever wash up real quick and change. You doing wanna be in that dress all night.

These rules / tips also apply to home coming.

If you have any topics tips or suggestions you want me to talk about just write it in the comments