Friends with your boyfriend or ex ex's and plotonic girl friends.

Being friends with your ex boyfriend ex. It doesn't really works. Speacailly if they still communicating. They still might think you have a thing for him and it just become a messy competation and none of you might not win. But its possible for you to become decent friends and do your own thing you might have more in common then having the same ex.

His plotonic girl friends. Always come at them with respect. Don't be like. " You betta not catch feelings for my man while I'm here." No be nice get to know her. Become friends with her to if you want. Cause him and her might have a strong sister brother bond. But some times they catch feelings and need to fall back.

Personal experience

My boyfriend told me that his plotonic girl friend. I'm not calling names. But she done a couple of attempts to try and get with him.

1. She tried to fuck him

2. She told him how she felt

3. She tried to get him to come to her house.(when she told how she felt)

How I know? He told me. I'm not mad at her cause I don't know her. If I meet her I'm not gonna start throw shade or getting slick at the mouth. Cause I know I can say some rude shit. But if shit come at you like that. Just be nice. Don't get jealous. Or just get provtective. Tell him you don't have any good vibes or feeling about her.

Like I told him I'm not really the jealous type and I'm not telling you to stay away from her. I just don't trust her. I just want you to do want you feel. He said he not gonna be around her like that any more.

Sometimes you gotta put trust in him. Plus don't be scared to question (always question him on the phone or in person) him from time to time..... every week ......eveyday.

Comment what you want me to write about next