Sex and Drugs

This one boy that likes me gonna tell me im to pretty to be smoking. I told him i guess. Cause I don't care for his opinion. Weed don't always have to be smoked.

Sex and drugs are a bad combination don't do anything if you not in your right sober mind.

In high school you'll mostly hear about weed. Weed is not a dangerous drug like American propaganda made it seem to be. I only occasionally do weed. It's easy to handle and cause i dont like drinking im a soft fruity drinker.

Weed is a hallucinogen. Not addictive but i know some people who depend on it or use it as a stress reliever. There are also plenty of ways you can smoke it eat it and even drink it. Stoners and hippies you are creative.

Lsd and zanax you are also going to hear about those in high school. Mostly used at some parties or raves. Those are hallucinogens and i stay away from the chemical man made drugs. You dont know how strong it is or anything like that. So personally i stick to mother earth herb.

In school there are idiots who will smoke weed in the bathroom and outside around the school. And some come to school high.

Sex is a way of reproduction. Now we use it as pleasure.

In sex we always want to be safe. Use condoms and dental dams. It protects you from STD's and STI'S. Always think about safe sex. Don't give your goodies to any guy cause he's cute or whatever. You are valuable give it to someone special.

Im still a virgin and there been times I've almost lost it. But i always stopped it cause i felt like the person was thinking with his penis and not his mind. Only person that thought with their Damn mind was my ex.

Never be drunk or high and try to call yourself trying to have sex. Cause thats a stupid choice. You don't know what the person have or might do.

What ruins the moment is think do i want to have kids with this nigga? He not average height, his name is a animal and he a street nigga.

Never be in a room full of guys or a certain boy and be drunk or high out of your mind. Cause you will get taken advantage of. True shit don't do anything you wouldn't do sober.

Just know when you lose it for the first time you will always want it to be special. Very beautiful cause after it's all done you will be happy and feel respected... or not.