Boys

Oh my god the boys are gonna be so fine and nice and all that. STOP.

Even though your in high school you do expect the maturity to raise. No more little kid ways none of that.

Not really most of them are still little boys. All they might want is sex. Cause the upper classmen boys do prey on the freshmen girls. Cause every thing is so new to you. They gon get you in their car. Try to chill with you.

Yeah you can try a older guy but make sure ( For the freshmen) he aint 18 or 17. Cause its to close to satutory rape. And if he keep talking to you about sex and send me a pic. You need to drop him. Cause he might tell you one thing then show all his friends put them on facebook twitter Ig or tumblur.

And just cause a guy think you cute doesn't mean you have to have to give your attention to very guy who thinks your pretty.

If you like much older guys that are in college or have a full time job and your mom approve of it. Go ahead. Cause not all life lesson can be taught you just gonna have to experience them on your own.

Now I'm not saying all boys are bad you just need to find him. Cause there are good guy and there are a few boys who aren't tugging at your pannies.

Trust me it took me to the end of my sophmore year to find that one guy. Find someone who will wait for you. Cause I'm still a virgin and just cause your boyfriend isn't a virgin and you are. Doesn't mean you have to lose your virginity to him to keep him and fed his "Urgres" cause he can respect you or leave.