New school

So as high school goes some times you are going to move and become a new student.

Some times being the new kid sucks specially when you come in the middle of the school year.

Cause even are already friends and know each other plus every school in some cities are different.

For example Like I went to school in suburban Lehigh acres, Fl and most people are friendly and try to get to know and get you familiar with the school. In broward, I came in the middle of the school year and made a hand full of friends. The people and attitudes were much different from my old school.

Another thing is you'll have to learn how to do everything. With the teachers and how they want their work. Getting to know the school and how to skip. (Don't skip you'll miss important lessons. I only skipped my drama elective cause we ain't do shit at all it was a easy A. I got an A for existing. Plus I did not wanna be around those noisy ass freshmens while I'm on the phone with my grandma.)

Sometimes if your not shy like me to where til I get comfortable I start to speak. And your outgoing and instantly funny like my little sister. You are lucky a lot of people will like you.

Some of this goes to people who are going into new schools like me ... again (I'm back in friendly lee county.) I know you are shy and so am I but lets try to be a little out going this year.

Any may the force be with us new students.

Comment anything you want me to write about next.