Sex

In high school you will still hear a lot of sex jokes and you will learn a couple things. Some schools like mines don't really have a sex ed class. So if you curious you will have to learn. Like asking some older girl cousins, friends, aunties that you are cool with and can talk about anything with if your not comfortable talking about it to your parents. Cause they might give you a bad reaction. Cause all they gonna do is flip out and tell you just not to do it. Not knowing when the time comes you wanna be safe.

People told me that its hurts, it takes a while for it to feel good, it feels like a pinch.

Everyone have different reaction and some things they say about seems scary but all you have to do is relax dont over excite yourself or be to quick to grow up.

Don't have unprotected sex cause there are dieases out there. So always make sure the guy wear a condom. Dental dams. So you won't catch it.

Cause only thing birth control does is keep a baby away. Only if you take the right birth control. Always be safe and wear a condom cause you dont want the package. ( lol trap in the closet)

I know after you lose your virginity tampons get in easier.

And just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean you gotta join to.