2016 School Year

AN- Everything I say on here is based off experiences and watching. The only thing I want to promote on here is self love and confedence. Im not promoting you to do anything out of the ordinary you won't normally do won't normally do. Im only saying this cause one reader got mad and said my book is everything work with society...Not really I'm a young black feminist... They got mad when I said fuck stuck up people and be you cause you fucking awesome and don't worry about them bitches who think they all that and a bag of chips.

New school year is coming up so that mean new schools, new people and different grade. Yay!
Another year to wake up early and take yo ass to school and look pretty for the first two weeks or month depending on how you feel.

My lazy day is tank top, jeans and nice sneakers.

Just know one thing in high school the tips will never change each year. Only you will change mostly to better cause your slowly changing to be an adult.

Seniors class of 2016 . *Me placing senior crown on my head* This is your last year so don't fuck it up.

Juniors class of 2017* Your next so make it through this year and have fun. Party good study hard. Keep your credits together and don't drop out.

Sophomore class of 2018 * Don't call y'all selves teasing the freshman y'all was freshmen last year and some of y'all still look like freshmen. But flip yo hair or back to school week and be glad it's not you getting booed at pep rallies.

Freshmen * Rule one the high school seniors ain't shit don't be fast in the ass cause they cute (some are, some are not.) they fucking pot heads and niggas thats on they way to college they'll fuck you, leave you and date someone that is a senior. But also have fun don't be in a rush to grow up just let yourself grow. Just get familiar with the school and area and learn the ropes.

For people in the south whos going back to school and that are in school and the ones who are going to school later on this month.

How is school doing?

Are you ready for a new school year?

What are your plans for the school year.

Comment what you want me to talk about next.