Running into pettiness (my situation)

So my school goals is to

be different

Pass my ACT

Finally...

Stay AWAY FROM drama.

My sophmore ( 10th grade) year I got into a lot of unnessary drama hanging around the same group of people. Sadly I can be to forgiving. But now I'm not anymore. You only get one second chance now.

And next week at band camp I gotta run back with pettiness again I'm not gonna fuck with the bitch.

So L y'all remember right.

When I was in 9th grade we use to talk to the same guy. Then I told him we can be friends cause he wasn't gonna play me that shit was a octagon and I wasn't gonna be in it. 10th grade year started back and she was all up in his face following him around like a little puppy dog. So one day I told her he was go play her. She ain't heard but she aint listen still followed him around like a puppy dog every time he came to town. He's in college. So one day over this summer I tried talking to him cause I been having bad feels and dreams so I decided to check up on my friends and big brother. So kiked him he ignored the I notice that he read the shit. So I popped. I knew who did what. That bitch.

So I told him wtf you getting my messages and shit you reading it so why the fuck you can't respond. He texted me why you showed her the pictures. They was just little good morning pictures and shit no big deal to me in my head. So we went through all that no big deal me and him cool. Talked to him last month (june)

Me and her no we got into a big arguement. My mom settled it she said we can either handle this person or not talk at all. So we ain't even aqqantince I just know her name.

So one weekend I was in orlando I took a picture saying in orlando and he kiked me like hey what you doing you wanna chill. When I was still there he asked me " What you doing today." I kiked him " Walking around like a dike and see how many girls I can pick up." He said " Shid get me some."

I burst out laughing saying BUT HE YO MAN. BITCH YOU LEHIGH PUSSY. I even screen shot that bitch in case she try me or target me. Cause I got I screen shots that can ruin her relationship.

Yep I can be that petty.

The only funny thing about it is she did all that ploting a sceming thinking. She was gonna break our friendship. Then the only thing about it was that. She "goes out" with her brother girlfriends ex. That some country shit . But I'll give y'all any updates on that shit when it comes.

Comment any topic you want me to talk about next.