epilogue

"okay, close your eyes, i've got you."

katsuki's large hands cover your eyes as you both slowly walk forward, the spring air gently breezing over your face.

"and... open."

your eyes widen, jaw dropping as you stare at the building in front of you.

'(l/n)'s library'

"i thought about making it say (y/n)'s, but i figured your parents should get some dedication too."

you're too stunned to formulate a sentence, katsuki grinning as he takes your hand and guides you inside.

the shelves on the wall are a sleek, beige wood material, plants in the windows and in some corners. there's various chairs and loveseats in different spots near the shelves, a record player in the back corner.

at the register counter, there's a large framed picture of you and your parents, making you smile appreciatively.

"i never did replace the one that broke that night in your house, so i hope this makes up for it."

"katsuki..."

"oh! and one more thing, look."

he gestures to a small compartment underneath the register, flipping up a black lid to reveal a bright red button.

"if you press this, it notifies my phone, my office at the agency, my assistant, and kirishima and deku. that way if all else fails, those nerds can make sure we come to save you."

your heart swells, throwing your arms around him and smiling widely.

"you're the best."

"whatever it takes to give you the world, sweetheart."

the end! :,)

this book was a ROLLERCOASTER to write and i hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it.

pls feel free to take a look at my other works!

<33