Chapter 15: 0 to 100 Real Quick.

I studied Travis as the the nurse tried to fix the wound on his collar bone.

"This should've been healed in 3 seconds. I'm not a slow healer." Travis growled.

"Honey, I don't think it's gonna go away anytime soon."

"Why not?"

"I believe that... Nicki here has marked you."

What?

Wait.....WHAT?!

"That went 0 to 100, real quick." I whispered.

"You cannot be serious. Female wolves cannot mark!!!"

"It is very possible if they come from a royal bloodline." The jet black haired beauty smiled at me. "Nicki here is royalty."

"I knew I was a trap queen." I laughed.

"This isn't funny, Nicki!!!" Travis roared, making me jump a little.

"Sorry, damn."

"What else do you know about this witch craft?!" Travis asked the nurse, pissed off.

"Well there's usually a role switch. She takes over the Alpha duties, and you take the Luna duties. It's all in the ancient wolf pack journal. I advise you talk to your father."

"There is no way she's becoming alpha."

"I wear the big pants now, bitch." I smiled evilly, folding my arms.

----------

"Nurse Madeline is right. There's really nothing we can do, son."

"What if I mark her?!" Travis growled, pointing at me.

"That won't do anything. It would just heal. It's whoever gets bitten first, is the woman in the relationship. You're now a pussy, son."

"This cannot be fucking real!!!!"

"Hahaha." I laughed. "My work here is done. Travis, I expect you to be making dinner later tonight."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Nicki, you'll have to move in the pack house. You will be training every day at 5 am, you will be attending pack meetings. You will not sleep, without making sure everyone is okay and in bed, and checking the security. There will be paperwork, schedules, and much more."

"Oh." I spoke.

"You thought it would be fun, but it's work for a man, sweet ass." Travis smirked.

Well this went 100 to 0 real quick.

I know it isn't much but I will update again during the week c: