Chapter 19: Netflix And Chill

I woke up to blurred vision and chaos. I stirred at the sound of the faint sirens, and howling of the werewolves, calling in fighter wolves.

I then came to realize...

The pact was under attack.

I got up, running out the pack house in my yoga shorts and hoodie. As soon as I reached the front door, Travis grabbed by my waist, and pulled me into his embrace.

"The luna must be protected."

I blushed and looked down at my pink sparkly toe nails and relaxed in his embrace with a soulful sigh.

"Nigga, I don't need a man, and who you callin Luna? I bit yo ass!" I pushed him back, and proceeded to reach for the door. He took my left wrist and twirled me around.

"No time to play pretend."

I blacked out.

-----------

I woke up again, to a quiet enviroment. I heard nature like crickets and a waterfall. I woke up to see me surroumded by darkness, but comfortable on a white loveseat in front of a fire. It was a nice little villa, beige and brown all around, but colorful paintings and decor.

Around me was a white wool blanket, and Travis sat next to me, staring at me with dreamy, lustful eyes. I looked at my body to make sure I was fine. I was, but my jiggly ass titties were breaking out tonight.

I adjusted my shirt.

"Perv-"

"You're so sexy..." Travis said in this deep smooth voice.

"What?" I blushed apple red.

"Now that I see you. You're like pure milk chocolate, with a drizzle of caramel.."

He spits game, too?

"And damn, yo thighs? Ah shit, mommy, I've been dreaming bout those."

"Where's the actual Travis?" I laughed.

"I'm right here." He smirked. "Now, come here."

And as he hypnotized me with his words, I ended up in his lap.

Travis wrapped his strong arms around me and took a deep breath around my neck.

"You even smell like cocoa..." I giggled but they turned into moans as he kissed my neck, sucked on my neck, and nibbled my neck.

He rubbed his hard manhood against my crotch, turning me on too quick.

I was feeling the mood and the vibe.

I would've fucked this white boy right now.

As soon as I'm about to let out a huge moan, it turns into a scream as pain seared my whole body. Then it instantly stopped, and my heart pounded along with Travis's.

He marked me.

I started to shake. "You, you, you-"

"Calm down-"

"You netflix and chilled me!!!!" I screamed, tears coming out of my eyes. "On the G, I hate you!" I then ran, wherever my feet lead.

I'm a pussy for crying, the fuck?