Chapter 3

Chapter 3

sorry it so short. I have a really bad ass head ache. I'm also coming out with a new book called Sour Then Sweet. Its about a emo boy who has a personality disorder and a girl whos a cheer captain tries to help him through it and they fall for eachother. Itll be out soon. 

After school today, I was forced to go back to his house and hang out with his friends who just teased me the whole time and order me around.

" Get me another beer!!!" Travis spoke, as I ran from the kitchen in shorts and a tank top.

" Here." I threw it in his lap and he glared at me. As I went back to the kitchen making chocolate chip cookies they demanded, I could here his friend, Drew talking.

" Man, I wish white girls had asses like that." Travis chuckled.

"True that. But she's like my little maid.She never fights back." I'm his little what?! Yeah, okay. I'll show him.

I smiled evily as I put salt , pepper juice,hot sauce, and vinegar in the cookie dough. Once I was done mixing, I put all of it on a cookie sheet then slid it in the oven. I giggled as I waited for the ding in 20 minutes. I went back to homework.

Once the ding went off, I slippe the hot cookies onto a plate and served them. Muhahahaha. All of them grabbed a cookie, bit into it, and kept talking.

What the fuck? I took a cookie and bi into it.

THEY ARE NORMAL!!!!

I gulped as Travis smirked at me.

Yup, I'm dead.