Chapter 8: Opinions

Chapter 8: Opinions

~~~~~~~~

After getting all dressed up for tonight, I sighed. I don't know why I got paired with a lil white boy but like my great grandma said, there's a reason for everything.

Well this shit better have a good ass reason. I stared at my black dress that stopped at my inner thigh. I threw my pink North Face hoodie over it and slipped into my black heels I was forced to wear.

I was gonna go there in some Jordans but people wanna hate off my swag, though.

I grabbed my purse and went to the living room, where Travis was waiting. He stared at my pink hoodie like it was despicable.

" What now? KFC in your purse?"

"Don't fuck with me, I am not in the mood. Yo ass is buying me a new phone."

" Only if you succeed tonight."

"Dang, no twerking?" I asked, jokingly.

" No."

" As long as you white people don't make that bogus ass Koolaid and call weave extensions." He glared at me.

" What exactly are you trying to say?"

"White people make bogus ass Koolaid, talk about weave like it's new to them, see a nigga in a hoodie during a cold ass day and call da cops, and when they try to act urban, they fail. And there ain't NEVER a white nigga who won't a little brown sugar!"

"That is not true! I have friends who like black girls!"

"Mhm...sure they do."

"But don't act like blacks guys are innocent. Sagging to their knees, throwing up gang signs, dreading up their hair like chief keef wannabees! All they talk about is money and hoes. They lie and say they get pussy when their still virgins and say they "wake and bake" when they are actually eating Cheerios with a bagel on the side!!!!"

"Why you gotta be like that, though?" I asked. I then burst end into laughter. " Okay, I admit that shit was funny. The wake and bake thing, hahaha! But don't come at my niggas again."