Chapter 4:The First Forced Date.

Chapter 4:The First Forced Date and Party!!!

( My headache went away so I decided to do a longer chapt. on my tablet b4 bed so enjoy!!!)

I gulped as I leaned against the wall while Travis paced.

"Trying to feed my friends gross cookies. Heh, what should I do to you?" I looked at his face and it wasn't happy looking. I was almost to the limit, I was gonna pee in my shorts. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?"

" That you jerks deserved it," He growled. "I said sweetly." I smiled but he just growled any more.

Slap!

Fall.

Did....he just..slap me? I held my left cheek as it turned red.

" I might be black but I still bruise, dumbass!"

"I don't care. You deserved it!" He smirked, trying to mock me. I got back up, just to be shoved back on the floor. "Nu-uh, stay on the floor like the trash you are." A tear slipped from my right eye as I looked away from the skater boy. " You think your so bad. Try acting bad now, stupid bitch. Yeah you can't. Don't forget who you're dealing with, blackie. Black girls are so ugly and dumb." His words stung like a bitch.

" Why do you h-have to be so mean?" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

" You weren't so nice when we first met."

"You rejected me, though. What do you expect!?" I growled, getting angry. His parents then came inside the office.

"Hun, can you leave with that thing? We're having a pack meeting but it's your day off." That thing?

"Yeah, go on a date." His dad suggested."Actually, I want you to go on a date." Don't make me do this.

"That's a bad Idea, Dad."

" Does it look like I care? I really don't.Now go." He shooed us away with his hand."And bring back some proof."Great, a date with a devil. This should be amazingly fun...not.

____________

He decided to go to the mall and get his cartilidge peirced. We then went to spencers and hot topic, where he bought gages and other shit. I didn't get to go anywhere so I was bored. Plus, he flirted with some sluts. I sighed.

We kept walking until two black boys came up to us. One had on a jamacian beanie and the other had a fade and kinda looked like trey songs.

"Damn baby. You know what they say. Blacker the berry, sweeter the juice." I blushed. Travis then rolled his eyes and sighed. " How about you diss this lame ass nigga and come with us."

"If I could, I would...Believe me." Travis glared at me and I glared back." But I can't so scram." I waved as I took Travis hand and walked away. He pulled it away.

"Ew."

I decided to be friendly a little.

"You weren't saying that last night." I chuckled at my humor. Travis looked at me and gagged.This was gonna be hard to make him nice. I groaned as we kept walking through the mall. Travis went inside gamestop and bought some video games for xbox and I looked at the Tomb Raider games. I watched the movies but never thought of playing the games.

Then we left that store. Okay, now I'm bored.

"Can we go to a store I wanna go to now!?"

"No because we'll get shot by black niggas on the way there."

I wanted to scream.

" You're such a waist of fucking time! You're a fucking stereo type, you hate black people, what the fuck was the universe thinking when we got paired up to be Mates?! They must've been smoking weed. I rather have aids, stds, herpies, and cancer than be with you!!!" I stomped away. I kept walking till I found the exit. I called up my friend, Latishanae to pick me up.

" I swear that nigga is a dick head."

"Right?" I agreed, applying some carmax.

" So, you tryna go this party with me?You haven't twerked with me in a while." She flipped her curly weave at me.

" Yeah.That sounds cool. Finna get fucked up. Grab me some hypnotic and get drunk off my ass." She chuckled.

________

Once it turned seven, I looked into my closet. I put my hair in cornrows, and put on some army

pattern skinny jeans, and a white off shoulder top that showed my belly. I adjusted my make up a little and put on my black and white jordan heels. I grabbed my purse and made my way to Latishanae's black bmw.

" Leggo." She smirked as we left my house.

________

When we walked in, they were playing some Tupac. I was shaking up with some people I knew from school and made my way to the bar.

" Lemme get some vodka." I told the dude. Once he set me out some shots, I took them all. It takes more than that to get me drunk though. Me and Latishanae walked to the dance floor, and started grinding on some random guys. I made sure he was cute though, so don't worry.

"Ayeeee!!!!" Me and Latishanae shouted at eachother.Then pop that don't stop by french montana came on.

Me and Latishanae went to the middle of the dance floor and went crazy. We were dancing like there was no tommorow. The music came to a stop and everyone was looking at the entrance. I looked and saw Travis with his friends.

"What the fuck is that fag doing here?"

He glared at the boy.

"I'm looking for Nicki."

"Nicki knows this white nigga?"

"She's my grilfriend."

Everyone froze.

Was this nigga trying to ruin my life?