Chapter 22 : Bakery Boy

"Stop!" I reached out, stopping all of the commotion. "That's my mate!"

"Your what?" Charlie scoffed and glared at my Mother.

"I didn't know you didn't have your virtue."

"Well I never fucking met you. And for your info, I have my virtue. Him and I just met. You guys can't kill him, though."

"Why not? He snuck into my courts! Onto my land! He's a rogue." My mother scolded.

"He's not. He's the Alpha of the Blue Paw."

"I don't care who he is. He's getting hung tonight. The less packs, the more power." My mother pouted and motioned the guards to take him up. I panicked and ran to the halls' open window. Everyone watched my movement. I was threatening to jump from the sixth floor.

"Let him go, or you remain on your thrown!" My she wolf form over took me.

"....Fine. Take him to the bakery. He will rot, working his life away!" My evil mom cackled and the guards rushed him off as I caught one last glimpse of his face, my heart actually giving a beat.

   The sun was setting while I sat on my bedroom balcony, the ginger by my side. I sighed, looking down. I couldn't stop thinking about Travis. He was on my mind the whole six hours after the event took place. With a castle so big, I didn't know where to start a search. It is impossible to find a pawn in a whole court.

"Cheer up." Charlie smiled, rubbing my shoulders.

"Don't touch beneath the neck, nigga. I don't know you like that." I pushed him.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." He attacked me, pinning my hands to the wall, my body forced against it. I couldn't move and I was freaking the fuck out.

"Someone, Hel-" He knocked me down to a different state of mind. He continued to get on top of me and bit me right on my chest. I moaned in agony and arousal because I couldn't help a vampire bite. No one can resist. I felt him suck me like a juice pouch. I was numb and couldn't move. He started feeling me up and I could feel the tears in my eyes but the lust in my body. I was disgusted. Then out of no where, three beautiful girls walked in and got shocked. The one with red hair jumped in the air and tackled Charlie.

"What the fuck are you doing, Charles?"

"Are you okay, Mistress? I'm Cinnamon." This girl with cocoa skin and violet hair came over to me and helped me up.

"No. I don't want that creep my thrall! I don't want to be here! I want Travis!" I cried out in her arms as she patted my back.

"What's going on here?" My mom entered.

"Charlie attacked her." The girl in the pink dress and a blond pony tail said.

"He did what?! That's enough! You're going into your coffin!"

"No! I'll be good! I promise!"

"Nope." My mom called in the guards with her gold staff against the wood floors and they dragged him away like a rag doll. I felt bad because he was technically my mate too now but not as strong as I felt for myself and Travis. He was a bad seed.

"We're your Court." They bowed to me.

"Well you guys saved my virtue so you succeeded." I teared up as they gathered around me, cleavage and great smelling perfume in my face. They gave great hugs, though.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

Sorry ive been offline u guys. Lifes been beating my ass up, and then my marriage is coming up. But I promise to publish in a few weeks. Peace